UST lyrics not showing correctly

marihime

Momo's Minion
The title doesn't really explain my question that well; but it's the best title I could think of. In any case, I'm only using UTAU for converting USTs to use with V4. However, no matter how I open the UST, it always shows in hiragana and romaji (the syllables don't match). This happens in UTAU before I even open the VSQ in V4. It's a real pain since I have to manually retype in all the lyrics once I open the VSQ. Let me show you an example of what the lyrics look like:
2meuzrb.png

As you can see, the lyrics show as both hiragana and romaji, the romaji for some reason tending to be the last sound in the hiragana before it. I was just wondering if anyone would know how to fix this. Thank you so much!

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
That's a VCV ust. Just select all the notes, clikk on built in tools and select SuffixBroker, then hit the checkbox and ok. Then the ust will be in CV.

marihime

Momo's Minion
That's a VCV ust. Just select all the notes, clikk on built in tools and select SuffixBroker, then hit the checkbox and ok. Then the ust will be in CV.
Oh my god. I can't believe-- I feel really stupid. Thank you so much oh my gosh this makes my work so much easier! Thank you thank you thank you

Reactions: HulderBulder