Music UST Requests

Mei-Saime

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have 2 UST Requests... ^^; and it is for these two awesome songs~

For the UST itself: I would like the UST to be in CV and VCV format In hirigana. Thank you.

Last edited:

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
There is a UST for the second song, that I know, how hard did you search btw? ;^^

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
with the off vocal inside plz.

It's generally bad practice to include a song instrumental with a cover UST. It's better for there to be a readme with a link to where to obtain the instrumental officially. In some cases, it may even have to be purchased. Support the people who make the songs.

Reactions: kimchi-tan

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
What @Kiyoteru said. You should always support the original artist in any way you legally can or else... there may be no more songs to cover. Nothing stopping disgruntled producers (who aren't seeing their work being valued) from pulling the plug on covers, remakes, etc. cause they get/got sick of people not paying for the off-vocal.

Reactions: kimchi-tan

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
:holy::bigtears::bigtears: Oh sorry...
[doublepost=1492438547][/doublepost]
:holy::holy: Oh...

Haha, don't worry ^=^ To find utau covers of a song, it helps to search for the song and add utau to it, be it on SoundCloud, YouTube, and if that doesn't work try NicoNico :smile:

Mei-Saime

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Haha, don't worry ^=^ To find utau covers of a song, it helps to search for the song and add utau to it, be it on SoundCloud, YouTube, and if that doesn't work try NicoNico :smile:
Ok :bigtears::bigtears: Sorry for the confusion :cry::cry: