.UST / .VSQ Requst Thread

UTAUKimi-Yamamoto

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
There are like a million USTs for this, but here's a recently made one by CodyTailor.

Make sure to thoroughly look for the UST to make sure there isn't one already before putting in a request.

Oh well I looked in a couple of places and couldn't find anything. Sorry! I guess I should have looked harder. ^_^;
Thank you anyway.

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

i cant find a UST of this song anywhere!!!
(trying not to come off needy, or egar, but i need this UST for this song!)

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

i cant find a UST of this song anywhere!!!
(trying not to come off needy, or egar, but i need this UST for this song!)

I can't find a download link but if you know some chinese and have a bilibili account you could maybe message this person? they said they made their own UST so they might send it to you. I know a little chinese so you could PM me if you want help with that.. the person might be insulted or something though, I have no idea. some other leads - I found mentions that users named "小包子" and "虫师" made midis. I can't find anything else on that though =_= you might be able to message some other people who made covers and ask them for the files too.

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I can't find a download link but if you know some chinese and have a bilibili account you could maybe message this person? they said they made their own UST so they might send it to you. I know a little chinese so you could PM me if you want help with that.. the person might be insulted or something though, I have no idea. some other leads - I found mentions that users named "小包子" and "虫师" made midis. I can't find anything else on that though =_= you might be able to message some other people who made covers and ask them for the files too.
Thank you!

NatTheOtaku

Momo's Minion
So, I could use a little bit of help here. I've downloaded a few various Utau's (Teto, Aiko, KaiKai, KaiKIM, and Ryone Yami) for the sake of downloading them. I've also downloaded an UST for Mozaik Role. On my previous computer, which was windows 8, I couldn't get anything to work. Although I had everything downloaded, every time I tried to play something, all that would happen is that it would play... But there wouldn't be any audio. Any help for this?

Dekpi

Defender of Defoko
This might not be the best place to ask for help on that kind of thing hahaha
but did you have your system locale set to Japan?
If it's not, comps don't really like it when files are saved in Japanese, and programs can't access them correctly.

SuiYobi

Momo's Minion
Does anybody know where i can find a ust of this OneRoom song?? I really like it.

Name of song:
"Oyasumi no Uta" 「おやすみのうた」

Video/audio of song:
Original Singer (optional):
OneRoom ft. Samune Zimi

Also these ones also If it isn't a problem..

Name of song:
「ShibuyaK」
Video/audio of song:
Original Singer: DAOKO (from ME!ME!ME! AND GIRL)

Name of song:
さぁ」"Saa"
Mamotte Shugogetten! op

Video/audio: (orginal)

(Matsudapoipo utau cover)

Orginal Singer: SURFACE

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
If anyone has or can create a Ust for "Wake Me Up Inside(Bring Me To Life" (by Evanascence), that'd be great.

I don't really care what format, (cv/vcv/cvvc, romaji/hiragana)

Because It's the sake of memes.

AtlasSynth

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm looking for an off vocal/ust/or whatever of the song Goodbye Chainsaw (Sayonara Chainsaw) [サヨナラチェーンソー]

Producer: Kurage-P
YT Upload:
Nico Original:
All i found was some thing on joysound thats undownloadable. And the weird thing is theres two utau covers of this song but no credit for the off vocal anywhere

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Song: しりたくない【(Shiritakunai)
Original Singer: MAYU
Producer: SEDO Sounder
Video: video

Song: raindrop
Original Singer: MAYU
Producer: SEDO Sounder
Video: video

both really simple and short!