.UST / .VSQ Requst Thread

dyne 智優

Shoutbox Lurker™
Defender of Defoko
I'd really like a .ust/.vsqx for
"Kill Em With Kindness" - Selena Gomez
"Cake" - Melanie Martinez
Might be best if it's a base-type (especially V4 .vsqx, .ust with pitchbends are good too). Thanks a lot! ^^
---
Also, I found one for Sedo Sounder's "I Don't Wanna Know"!
【UTAU Request】I Don't Wanna Know / Shiritakunai【Akemi • 明美】+ UST - YouTube
I haven't checked thoroughly (sorry) but I hope if anything happens (e.g. link's down, .ust problem), please inform them and you might help others who want the .ust too!

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
I'd really like a .ust/.vsqx for
"Kill Em With Kindness" - Selena Gomez
"Cake" - Melanie Martinez
Might be best if it's a base-type (especially V4 .vsqx, .ust with pitchbends are good too). Thanks a lot! ^^
---
Also, I found one for Sedo Sounder's "I Don't Wanna Know"!
【UTAU Request】I Don't Wanna Know / Shiritakunai【Akemi • 明美】+ UST - YouTube
I haven't checked thoroughly (sorry) but I hope if anything happens (e.g. link's down, .ust problem), please inform them and you might help others who want the .ust too!

Reactions: dyne 智優

Choko

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I would love to have the VQS or the UST of Yakusoku wa Iranai the Openobg of the Anime The Vision Of Escaflowne. Sure, there is one already made on YT but I can't seem to download it - I even tried to talk with the obe who made it but still no reply. So, if someone has the UST or found a source where to download I would be reaaally grateful! Oh! And, I would like an UST made of the Naruto Opening 7 (not Shippuden but the really beginning of Naruto) 'Namikaze Satellite' if it would be possible. :smile:

dyne 智優

Shoutbox Lurker™
Defender of Defoko
(not trying to abuse this thread but) does anyone know where to get melanie martinez's alphabet boy?
either should be fine

Miawerz

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ooooh i didn't know this thread exists *_*
So I have trouble finding a .ust for this song:

[s=]hope i'm not asking too much[/s]

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'd really like a VSQX/UST of 祈声/Prayer Voice by mayuko

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko

Just a MIDI is good for me. I'll add the lyrics myself since it's not Japanese or English.

MiyiibotTsugaa

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I REALLY need a romaji ust for drop pop candy, especially now my utau is otoed, I'll link the video when I've made the cover.
:shades:

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
This might be a stretch, but it'd be nice if there was a UST for the Silent Scream by Anna Blue. Here's the song and its instrumental version:

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Is there an Evil Eater Conchita UST? I've been looking for one but only get VSQs :<

Reactions: RenzoA