UTA_Game [Session 2]

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
WHERE IS GROUP 4 SOB
I'm going to contact them. See if something happened, because ugh poor them for not entering a video, but maybe they feel like how my group did last time...? But yeah, Moonst4r your group won if they have no entry.

Angel

Momo's Minion
Can the results please be announced? It has been a long time since we posted our entry, and the other team did not produce an entry..

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I do believe Group 5 won by default due to the other group having not uploaded an entry (which is a bit disappointing for the finale but hey real life issues sometimes get in the way), but having not heard from other GMs, I assumed they were busy; but I, myself, have been working on prizes and they shall be awarded to each member when finished.

Mugi

Teto's Territory
Can't wait for the next session. I'm pretty sure I'll have my new voicebank finished by then.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
I can;t wait for the next session, this is so much fun to watch, and i've wondered what'd be like to actually compete c:

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
If I can get my UTAU released in time for the next session, I would really love to join, too. ^^