UTACore Development Thread

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Re: An UTAU story concept

How you describe the characters is amazing! It really seems to suit them all very well. And the plot is not directly said, but it sounds like one epic game! To be honest, I love how you organized everything and put them in a specific order. I am VERY excited! This is going to be one epic game and I know it! ^^

Also, thanks so much for uncluding Rei.. ;w;

DREWdesu

Teto's Territory

• Awww thanks for much... Love the sprites oh and I also offered my other UTAU to you.

You know... Shisaku Asune?

Here's a profile to make it fair.

Name: Shisaku Asune
    Voice Sample:
    [soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/drewdesu/leia-shisaku-asune[/soundcloud]
    【UTAU NEWCOMER - Demo 2】 『Paranoid Doll』【明日音シサク】

Picture:
    shisaku_asune___utau_2012_by_tru0001-d54rdar.png

601044_4147749929238_1964020574_n.jpg

Personality:
    Despite having a strong, masculine exterior and often been labelled as ‘mysterious’ he has a soft interior. When others get to know him he can be outgoing and rather nice but when things don’t go his way or if he doesn’t like anyone he uses his masculine, mysterious, distant exterior towards other people.

Misc. stuff:
    • He has bandages and scar around his body due to various attacks which happened to him as well as being bullied. Others who don't know him that well misinterpret it that he's a cutter which he isn't.
    • His right hand is not a glove but a red claw due to his right hand being ... amputated? ... or incomplete during his creation (hand looks similar to Ankh's hand from Kamen Rider)
    • Originally created to be an upgrade of Takara but with the voices not being compatible, he was given his own body instead. Hence his name means Prototype.
    • He loves and respects his brother very much (in a brotherly way)
    • Has a long white streak of hair, how he got it is unknown. He finds that long streak to be very 'cool' and thinks it creates his mysterious 'vibe'
    • His hobbies include Kendo and Surfing. His character item is a Red Laser Kendo Stick (which is no way like a light saber and not harmful at all)

Good, Evil, or Neutral?
    Unknown (For me he's good but its up to the OP to make his Alignment... he could be Neutral, Evil or Unwillingly Evil.)

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

HiddenVenia link said:
Are you still looking for characters?

No, sorry. :sad:

But, if I think that your UTAU has potential to have a big role in the story, or at the very least not be a generic NPC, I might ask you if I may use your UTAU.

DianaTan

Teto's Territory

It's really good so far... I'm just curious, did you already add all the UTAUs which will appear in the character section?

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

DianaTan link said:
It's really good so far... I'm just curious, did you already add all the UTAUs which will appear in the character section?

Yup! And there's a ton more that I need to add. I even made a whole Google Docs spreadsheet with information on characters I'm going to use.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

PKLpikachu link said:
[quote author=HiddenVenia link=topic=1871.msg18454#msg18454 date=1340886587]
Are you still looking for characters?

No, sorry. :sad:

But, if I think that your UTAU has potential to have a big role in the story, or at the very least not be a generic NPC, I might ask you if I may use your UTAU.
[/quote]
I wouldn't mind having my UTAU as a generic NPC and you can user her if you want, but I just thought I would ask out of curiosity.

DREWdesu

Teto's Territory

Oh wait I realised you added Shisaku as his brother ... xDDDD

I think you pretty much captured what I would imagine Takara would be in an RPG

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hey guys, PKLpikachu here. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to compose music for the game. More details are in the first post.

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
What kind of music are you looking for? I might be able to help!

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Fuuko link said:
What kind of music are you looking for? I might be able to help!
A list of music I need can be found in this Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Up8uY2:sick:L5OwMO0mX-TKfD22DOj9Ts_SgwbfhM6VlUE/edit
If you see something you'd be interested in composing, sign up for it. :smile:

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Although I'm quite useless at composing music (sob)..I could possibly do cutscene art or stuff like that, similar to a visual novel?

Or I can just do art in general c:
I want to help in anyway I can~

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I really would like to contribute more myself, but I can't draw digital art for the game, and I'm still learning how to compose music... So I'm not much help. ;-;

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
叶心怡 link said:
Although I'm quite useless at composing music (sob)..I could possibly do cutscene art or stuff like that, similar to a visual novel?

Great! Now that you mention it, I need a picture for the title screen. Could you work on it?

StarlightsShadow link said:
I really would like to contribute more myself, but I can't draw digital art for the game, and I'm still learning how to compose music... So I'm not much help. ;-;

You can help me with fine-tuning the plot if you want. I have some ideas, but I'm not sure if I should put them into the game or not.

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
PKLpikachu link said:
[quote author=叶心怡 link=topic=1871.msg18626#msg18626 date=1341097817]

Great! Now that you mention it, I need a picture for the title screen. Could you work on it?
[/quote]

Sure! Just PM me/post the details~
Like details, how big of a picture it should be, and background, characters in the picture etc~
:wink:

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
PKLpikachu link said:
[quote author=StarlightsShadow link=topic=1871.msg18630#msg18630 date=1341102934]
I'd love to help with the plot! :smile:
Could you PM the ideas, or would you rather wait?
Yay! I'll send you a PM. :D
[/quote]

Thanks! ^-^

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I sure wish I could be of help, but my art is abit 'iffy' which I doubt you'll like, and I don't know the music programs too well. Besides I believe you have all the help you need, yes? ;w;

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Rei-Chan link said:
I sure wish I could be of help, but my art is abit 'iffy' which I doubt you'll like, and I don't know the music programs too well. Besides I believe you have all the help you need, yes? ;w;

I can't really think of areas that I need help with other than music, but if I can think of something you can help me with, I'll let you know. :smile: