UTAForum Secret Santa 2019

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by NegaiUta, Nov 16, 2019.

1. NegaiUta

NegaiUta Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Hello! This holiday season, I'm happy to introduce a Secret Santa exchange! This exchange is a way to celebrate another winter here in the forums, and to have a sense of community! The gifts will be songs (originals or covers) with the gift recipient's UTAU voicebank(s). One user can submit up to 3 UTAU, and the user making your gift can choose to use all of them or use one or two. Spots aren't limited. Postings will be on SoundCloud or YouTube, depending on whatever suits one's needs.

The matching process will be on Draw Names, where it will be through an email list. Make sure to check your emails, because it will inform you who you are making your gift for, and their UTAU information. No one will get repeat names and everyone will get a gift. I will also open pinch hitter spots. in case anyone drops out or are otherwise unable to give a gift. For pinch hitters, PM me to apply. Spots aren't limited.

Here's a timeline of dates to know:

Application: November 16 - November 21.
    Gift Recipients will be sorted on November 24. The three days in between are also the prime time to drop out of the exchange without affecting the drawing.
    All finished products will be posted on Christmas Day, by 12 PM EST. Here's a countdown timer. The earliest one can post is on Christmas Eve, starting at 12 PM EST.

To participate, reply here with:

Your Name:
    UTAU(s) Name:
    Voicebank Type(s):
    Voicebank Website or Showcase Page (must include download link:
    Email:
    Any Aversions? (This might be in your voicebank's ToS/EULA, but it's nice to have them available for the recipient. Are there any genres/types of songs/specific songs you absolutely do not want your UTAU(s) to cover?):
    General Notes:

Thanks for reading, and I hope you have fun! I will participate as well~

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
    UtauKyutie, partial and ArtsyP!nk like this.
  3. partial

partial UTAU English advocate Global Mod Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Your Name: partial
    UTAU(s) Name: TYPE A (or Typo, either works!)
    Voicebank Type(s): VCV
    Voicebank Website or Showcase Page (must include download link): https://utaforum.net/showcase/type-a.739/
    Email: I'd prefer contact through dms here.
    Any Aversions? (This might be in your voicebank's ToS/EULA, but it's nice to have them available for the recipient. Are there any genres/types of songs/specific songs you absolutely do not want your UTAU(s) to cover?): N/A
    General Notes: N/A

neettuki and Akriel like this.
  4. neettuki

neettuki Teto's Territory

Trophy Points
    Your Name: neet
    UTAU(s) Name: Neettsuki (Neet月)
    Voicebank Website or Showcase Page (must include download link: https://utaforum.net/showcase/neet.840/
    Email: psychoticpanda001@gmail.com
    Any Aversions? (This might be in your voicebank's ToS/EULA, but it's nice to have them available for the recipient. Are there any genres/types of songs/specific songs you absolutely do not want your UTAU(s) to cover?): Since Neettsuki has a soft voice he doesn't show much if you use him for rock or anything that needs power in his voice. Chill music is recommended.
    General Notes: If you need his art/color pallete you can see it it here, you can draw him wearing whatever outfit you wants!

partial likes this.
  5. Akriel

Akriel Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Your Name: AngelicAkriel / Eros
    UTAU(s) Name: Akriel & Pepto
    Voicebank Type(s): Akriel has CV & VCV, Pepto is just VCV!
    Voicebank Website or Showcase Page (must include download link):
    https://utaforum.net/showcase/akriel.752/ Akriel
    https://utaforum.net/showcase/pepto.821/ Pepto
    Both have a DL link!
    Email: Please contact me through my twitter or on here instead! Twitter is AngelicAkriel
    Any Aversions? (This might be in your voicebank's ToS/EULA, but it's nice to have them available for the recipient. Are there any genres/types of songs/specific songs you absolutely do not want your UTAU(s) to cover?):
    Akriel mainly fits with happy songs, however can be used for anything! Same goes for pepto!

partial likes this.
  6. NegaiUta

Trophy Points
    Just a bump on the thread, because joining will be closed on the 21st!

partial likes this.
  7. ArtsyP!nk

ArtsyP!nk Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Your Name: ArtsyP!nk
    UTAU(s) Name: Tanaiwa Testuto
    Voicebank Website or Showcase Page (must include download link): https://utaforum.net/showcase/tanaiwa-testuto.804/
    Email: zanathezekromanimators@gmail.com
    Any Aversions? (This might be in your voicebank's ToS/EULA, but it's nice to have them available for the recipient. : Don't use Tips or Moresampler for this voicebank, as they make some odd sounds. I recommend using fresamp14. Also, the voice may have a lot of accidental vocal fry since I was a bit sick during recording.
    Are there any genres/types of songs/specific songs you absolutely do not want your UTAU(s) to cover?): Nope.

8. NegaiUta

Trophy Points
    Thanks to everyone who signed up, signups sign-ups are now closed! Pinch hitter applications are still open for now. Make sure to use the next couple days to update your wish lists on Draw Names, and you will receive your drawn name on the 24th!

Haichou likes this.
  9. NegaiUta

Trophy Points
    A quick reminder to those involved in the exchange: if you haven't accessed the group, you must do so, as the drawing cannot be completed if not everyone has joined.

10. NegaiUta

Trophy Points
    Drawing has started! Make sure to check their names on the website or in your email.

ArtsyP!nk and partial like this.