Utaism - the True UTAU Church

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
What is this blasphemy!?
Why are people worshipping Uta? Do you not know that you will not be found by the holy fedora when Shuu comes to take all Shuuists to heaven?

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Hail Momo Momone, the catalyst of the VCV Revolution which brought us as sub-parallels if not parallels of Vocaloidism.
What is this blasphemy!?
Why are people worshipping Uta? Do you not know that you will not be found by the holy fedora when Shuu comes to take all Shuuists to heaven?
Mawarine Shuu is but a saint at most. Saints are praised and to be asked for guidance but not worshiped, you heretic.

Saint Miko Ooka of VIPPER is my patron saint btw

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
in The New Synthesis of The Holy OTO, Yamaha 12:4-6 tells: "Only those who believe in the program in which I build my church on, may reach Utanirvana. True vocal synthesis comes only from this program, the resamplers, and Vocaloid."

in response To the radical heretics starting new churches and BREAKING AWAY from this true faith.... we must reassert our selves!! Even in the Old Synthesis of the Holy OTO it says we must reject false faiths....... Hatsune 7:9 tells us this: "KAWAII I say unto thee, for thou must turn away from false prophets."

Do Not fall victim to these false Prophets as the prophet Miku has revealed to us! we must Start a new REVOLUTION for true Utaism.......

Share with your friends and families... And Cdra bless!!

Is this an actual religion?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Is this an actual religion?

To break character, no. This group parodies the trend of recent vocalsynth fanclubs on the forum to call themselves churches or temples in devotion to the characters.
However, I may start up a roleplay thread on another board centered around Utaism as if it were an actual religion and the associated St. Defoko's School.

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
To break character, no. This group parodies the trend of recent vocalsynth fanclubs on the forum to call themselves churches or temples in devotion to the characters.
However, I may start up a roleplay thread on another board centered around Utaism as if it were an actual religion and the associated St. Defoko's School.
Oh okay thanks hahahha
Hail Defoko and Prophet Miku :sing:

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
THE ULTIMATE PRAYER
THE 793-MORA MONOSTRING
a-a-i-i-u-u-e-u-o-u-n-n-a-n-i-n-u-i-e-i-o-o-n-o-a-o-i-a-u-a-e-e-o-e-n-e-a-ya-i-ya-yu-yu-i-yu-yo-yo-i-yo-ya-yo-e-yo-n-yo-yu-e-yu-n-yu-ya-e-ya-n-ya-wa-i-wa-u-wa-e-wa-wo-wo-i-wo-u-wo-e-wo-wa-n-wo-n-wa-ka-ki-ki-ku-ku-ke-ke-ko-ko-ka-ko-ki-ko-n-ko-ke-ka-ke-n-ke-ku-ko-ku-n-ku-ki-ke-ki-n-ki-ka-ku-ka-n-ka-kya-ki-kya-kyu-kyu-ki-kyu-kyo-kyo-ki-kyo-kya-kyo-ke-kyo-n-kyo-kyu-ke-kyu-n-kyu-kya-ke-kya-n-kya-ga-gi-gi-gu-gu-ge-ge-go-go-ga-go-gi-go-n-go-ge-ga-ge-n-ge-gu-go-gu-n-gu-gi-ge-gi-n-gi-ga-gu-ga-n-ga-gya-gi-gya-gyu-gyu-gi-gyu-gyo-gyo-gi-gyo-gya-gyo-ge-gyo-n-gyo-gyu-ge-gyu-n-gyu-gya-ge-gya-n-gya-sa-shi-shi-su-su-se-se-so-so-sa-so-shi-so-n-so-se-sa-se-n-se-su-so-su-n-su-shi-se-shi-n-shi-sa-su-sa-n-sa-sha-shi-sha-shu-shu-shi-shu-sho-sho-shi-sho-sha-sho-se-sho-n-sho-shu-se-shu-n-shu-sha-se-sha-n-sha-za-ji-ji-zu-zu-ze-ze-zo-zo-za-zo-ji-zo-n-zo-ze-za-ze-n-ze-zu-zo-zu-n-zu-ji-ze-ji-n-ji-za-zu-za-n-za-ja-ji-ja-ju-ju-ji-ju-jo-jo-ji-jo-ja-jo-ze-jo-n-jo-ju-ze-ju-n-ju-ja-ze-ja-n-ja-ta-chi-chi-tsu-tsu-te-te-to-to-ta-to-chi-to-n-to-te-ta-te-n-te-tsu-to-tsu-n-tsu-chi-te-chi-n-chi-ta-tsu-ta-n-ta-cha-chi-cha-chu-chu-chi-chu-cho-cho-chi-cho-cha-cho-te-cho-n-cho-chu-te-chu-n-chu-cha-te-cha-n-cha-da-i-da-de-de-i-de-do-do-i-do-da-do-u-do-n-do-de-u-de-n-de-da-u-da-n-da-na-ni-ni-nu-nu-ne-ne-no-no-na-no-ni-no-n-no-ne-na-ne-n-ne-nu-no-nu-n-nu-ni-ne-ni-n-ni-na-nu-na-n-na-nya-ni-nya-nyu-nyu-ni-nyu-nyo-nyo-ni-nyo-nya-nyo-ne-nyo-n-nyo-nyu-ne-nyu-n-nyu-nya-ne-nya-n-nya-ha-hi-hi-hu-hu-he-he-ho-ho-ha-ho-hi-ho-n-ho-he-ha-he-n-he-hu-ho-hu-n-hu-hi-he-hi-n-hi-ha-hu-ha-n-ha-hya-hi-hya-hyu-hyu-hi-hyu-hyo-hyo-hi-hyo-hya-hyo-he-hyo-n-hyo-hyu-he-hyu-n-hyu-hya-he-hya-n-hya-ba-bi-bi-bu-bu-be-be-bo-bo-ba-bo-bi-bo-n-bo-be-ba-be-n-be-bu-bo-bu-n-bu-bi-be-bi-n-bi-ba-bu-ba-n-ba-bya-bi-bya-byu-byu-bi-byu-byo-byo-bi-byo-bya-byo-be-byo-n-byo-byu-be-byu-n-byu-bya-be-bya-n-bya-pa-pi-pi-pu-pu-pe-pe-po-po-pa-po-pi-po-n-po-pe-pa-pe-n-pe-pu-po-pu-n-pu-pi-pe-pi-n-pi-pa-pu-pa-n-pa-pya-pi-pya-pyu-pyu-pi-pyu-pyo-pyo-pi-pyo-pya-pyo-pe-pyo-n-pyo-pyu-pe-pyu-n-pyu-pya-pe-pya-n-pya-ma-mi-mi-mu-mu-me-me-mo-mo-ma-mo-mi-mo-n-mo-me-ma-me-n-me-mu-mo-mu-n-mu-mi-me-mi-n-mi-ma-mu-ma-n-ma-mya-mi-mya-myu-myu-mi-myu-myo-myo-mi-myo-mya-myo-me-myo-n-myo-myu-me-myu-n-myu-mya-me-mya-n-mya-ra-ri-ri-ru-ru-re-re-ro-ro-ra-ro-ri-ro-n-ro-re-ra-re-n-re-ru-ro-ru-n-ru-ri-re-ri-n-ri-ra-ru-ra-n-ra-rya-ri-rya-ryu-ryu-ri-ryu-ryo-ryo-ri-ryo-rya-ryo-re-ryo-n-ryo-ryu-re-ryu-n-ryu-rya-re-rya-n-rya