UTAMansion Roleplay

Discussion in 'UTAU Roleplay' started by Kitsuyeo, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Rei-Chan

Rei-Chan Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Reicheru bent down to her level, and smiled sweetly. she gingerly placed her soft pale hand onto Nana's shoulder. "Well, maybe your brother doesn't see the best in you. Your an amazing robot, and a great friend! Please don't cry. You just need to open up, is all..'

2. Kitsuyeo

Kitsuyeo Teto's Territory

Trophy Points
    "W-Well... I g-guess Denki does h-hate everybody..." She stood up slowly and collected herself, "s-so I guess it's not p-personal. And... h-how do I o-open up?"

3. Rei-Chan

Trophy Points
    Reicheru thought for a moment before replying, " think positive! Once you think about the happy side of life, everything around you will change!"

4. s33a

s33a Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    (I'm going to jump in if it's okay.) c;

Roarii groaned loudly as her alarm clock beeped. "Are you serious!?" She shouted, and then quickly quieted down- remembering that she wasn't alone anymore. She recently moved into this mansion- and the other UTAU like her had given her a home in it. She was newly created, and she could barely sing yet- but she didn't let that stop her. She crawled out of her bed, and across the wooden floor to stop her alarm. She stood up and yawned, while she reached for her bungie so she could wrap her hair in a bun. The process of getting dressed took rather long for her. Finally, in her causal day time outfit, (She organizes outfits. -w-) She sprinted down the stairs, almost falling at the bottom. No one was there. "Hellooooooooouuu?" She called, looking around the area.

5. Kitsuyeo

Trophy Points
    Nana's head snapped up, "I scanned o-out another U-UTAUloid, someone e-else is a-awake... I think i-it's Roarii." Nana had internal scanners that let her locate anyone like a radar, which was useful to her if she was ever looking for someone.

6. Rei-Chan

Trophy Points
    Reicheru perked up, slightly. "Really? Awesome! Someone else is awake! Let's go find 'em!"

7. Qubilu

Qubilu Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Rika joins everyone and says still half asleep *yawns* "Good Morning nya..."

8. s33a

s33a Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Roarii turned around to see another UTAU- And She thought she went by the name Rika. "Oh! Hi! Hey- do you know what they have for breakfast around here? I am soooooo hungry!" She exclaimed, rubbing her stomach while balancing on her heels. Because of her impatience, Roarii began to go through the kitchen cabinets- and searched for a source of food.

9. Kitsuyeo

Trophy Points
    Nana Slowly floated through the house and peeked nervously around the corner of the kitchen doorway, cautiously inspecting the area. She saw Roarii rummaging through the cabinets and she simply stared for what felt like quite a while.

10. Rei-Chan

Trophy Points
    Reicheru followed closely behind, looking around in curiosity. "Did you find her, yet?" Reicheru whispered. Suddenly, Reicheru saw Nana peeking over to something. Reicheru slowly peeked over Nana's shoulder. There, searching in the cubbard, was Roarii, along with a sleepy Rika. " Yay! More Utau!" Reicheru cried, waving her hands vigorously. "Hi!Hi! Morning!!"

11. Kitsuyeo

Trophy Points
    Nana was startled again by Reicheru's excitement and accidentally flew into the ceiling, falling down onto the floor. She discarded having hit her head on the ground, and simply wondered if any other UTAUloids were awake, and started scanning again. Rika, Roarii, and Reicheru were already awake, but who else would join them before it was time for singing lessons?

12. Rei-Chan

Trophy Points
    Reicheru jolted at the sudden outburst, before quickly realizing the robot on the floor. "Ah! Sorry! Are you alright, Nana? I'm sorry..." Reicheru tried to pick her up, but as a weakling, she only we my so far..

13. Kitsuyeo

Trophy Points
    "I-I'm fine, t-thank you, R-Reicheru..." She nodded and brushed herself off, not able to pick up any other awake UTAU.

14. ZombieKnife

ZombieKnife Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    I know this is late but whatever :DDD

Name: Hikari Setsuaika
    Species: Kawaii Mercenary Android
    Voice Type: Smooth, High
    Appearance: Long light pink hair, white headphones with a little screen showing the mahou shoujo Mami Tomoe and Madoka (the reason of this is still unknown), long arm warmers, one is black-striped and the other one is completely white, pink eyes passing to dark red when attacking someone, white dress with UTAU belt, white boots with light pink at the top.
    Height: UNKNOWN
    Weight: UNKNOWN
    Personality: Pacific, happy, at the edge of madness she is a yandere and starts to attack people.
    Dislikes: Itou Makoto, war, opera, circles, school.
    Likes: Anime, sleeping, cupcakes, buying things, knifes, gore, angels, games, mahou shoujos, drawing, painting, taking photos, screaming like a maniac (she does that to see people's reaction), doing random things, red, roses (especially white ones), nature, books, mystery.

I know this sounds creepy but whatever :sing:

15. Rei-Chan

Trophy Points
    Reicheru smiled gleefully. "That's good." She said.

16. Kitsuyeo

Trophy Points
    (ZombieKnife, form accepted~)

17. ZombieKnife

Trophy Points
    Hikari woke up and yawned, she opened her door and extended her wings (she has wings, I forgot that). She flew into the living room and walked to the kitchen.

"I am starving" she said to herself walking to the kitchen with her wings extended.

She saw the other UTAU and tried to say something.

"H-Hello?" said timidly.

18. Rei-Chan

Trophy Points
    Reicheru smiled brightly to Hikari, as she waved vigorously at her. "Goood Morning, Hikari!!!" She cried, almost forgetting the other sleeping UTAU.

19. ZombieKnife

Trophy Points
    (erased other reply because sounded dramatic):-_-:

Hikari smiled timidly at Reicheru and searched for food in the refrigerator, she finded cookies and threw them to the floor, she searched on the refrigerator and finded cupcakes, she grabbed them as she started to sing a stupid song she heard and gave one to Nana and one to Reicheru, smiling to both. She grabbed one and left the rest on a table.

"I am so stupid" she whispered to herself, her headphone screens turned off (her headphone screens change depending on her mood)

I know this RP is dead but I liked it, I am sorry if I killed it with my other post.

20. Rei-Chan

Trophy Points
    ((I was actually awaiting for someone else to post...XD ))

"Ohh yaaay! Cupcakes~!" Reicheru cried, nearly finished with it. Once finished, her mouth was frosted with frosting! She tried her best to lick most of it off, but to no avail.