UTAMansion Roleplay

Discussion in 'UTAU Roleplay' started by Kitsuyeo, Jul 7, 2013.

1. ShawnRexx

ShawnRexx Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Hi Kitsu! Can I still join?

Name: Shonen Chizu (Chizu Shonen)

Species: CHEESEloid

Voice Type: Teen... Ish.. Just a typical teen boy's voice.

Appearance: A bit long hair (Blonde with purple highlights), and a Futuristic ear mic.

Height: 165 cm

Weight: 60 kg

Personality: Shy, and pretty much of a Tsundere. (a bit of a yandere if he gets mad. /shot)

Dislikes: Flame wars, whining people, school, being bored.

Likes: Anime, Manga, UTAU & VOCALOID, knifes, angels, being random.

Thank you :3

2. Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru Local Sensei / Kuya Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Seems too late to join but it looks like Vuceliod has been hanging out here.

Name: Mita Souzou
    Species: Human/Auditor/Hetalian
    Voice Type: High? Typical teenage female voice.
    Appearance: Like a mita (Dark brown hair cut very short, dark brown eyes, prefers shirts and shorts over skirts and blouses)
    Height: On the shorter end of average

Personality: Intelligent, but lazy. Can sometimes be super nice and helpful but sometimes a total bitch.
    Dislikes: Being pestered
    ---
    Name: Seibetsu Symmetris
    Species: Human, but can see the outlines of invisible things
    Voice Type: High, genderless voice
    Appearance: White hair, color shifting contact lenses (No special functions, just normal contacts), knee length shorts or jeans, plain shirt, decorative bandages around his chest and a gray jacket.
    Height: Average-short

Personality: butt
    Dislikes: Being stopped/confronted about what he's doing, being dragged down by Shiranai
    Likes: Wreaking havoc, flying on his hoverboard (It's not often because of the time it takes to charge)
    [hr]
    so is that why you so enjoyed "interacting" with sen? //slapped for reference to nsfw chatroom

3. Rei-Chan

Rei-Chan Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    After vigorously trying to lick off the frosting, she decided to make her way to the living room, Mario Plush in hand. She expected a mansion like this to have some sort of gaming system -- preferably anything Nintendo. "Let's see...." Reicheru said aloud, rummaging near the TV. As if she blew a fuse, she let out a shrill cry in happiness. "Oh wow! This place has EVERYTHINGGG!!!! YAAAAAAAYYY!" She quickly set up the nearest console, and turned it on. "Wowow! I'm actually playing the WIIU! OH YES!" Afterwards, her excited outbursts quickly turned into random, loud gibberish. "L-let's see...I g-guess I will play some NintendoLand.." She whispered, studdering from excitement, and shock. She finally decided right then and there, to live in the living room.

((Oh yay, more people! ^^ ))

4. ZombieKnife

ZombieKnife Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Including a new baby I will work on :wink:

Name: Setsuaika Sorako (she is the whisper part of Hikari, likes to be called just Sora)
    Species: Sugoi Hacker Android ( she is capable of "hacking" androids and people so she can manipulates them)
    Voice Type: Obviously whispery and soft
    Appearance: Same looking as Hikari but her hair is white and it's wavy, her dress is completely white and larger than Hikari's, headphones are the same as Hikari except that the screen shows Sasayaki-san (she is really a big fan of Sasayaki-san), she has shorter wings than Hikari.
    Height: UNKNOWN
    Weight: UNKNOWN
    Personality:Mean,happy, relaxed (if someone disturbs her she will punch it in the tummy)
    Likes: Silence, music, Zen gardens, rivers, fancy things, hacking androids, relaxing rooms, white, anime, cakes, cooking, being on internet, sleeping.
    Dislikes: Itou Makoto, people who disturb her when she is relaxed, bad singers, sticky things.

Hikari flew curiously to Rei-chan and saw she was playing videogames.

"Can I play Rei-san?" said with a her little cupcake she was about to eat.

She finished saying to Reicheru when Sora came to the living room with her laptop.

"Hi" she said

"Good morning Sora" Hikari said happily because she saw her.

"Oh hey" Sora said staring to Hikari's cupcake.

"I am hungry" she said as she walked into the kitchen to see what would she cook.

(Oh, more people!) :sing:

5. Rei-Chan

Trophy Points
    Reicheru quickly turned over to Hikaru, who was not to far from her. She smiled brightly, as she handed Hikari one of the Wii remotes. "Of course! It's always fun with more players!" Reicheru than sat up, and lurched forward to reset the game. "What do you want to play?" Reicheru asked to Hikari, as she sat back down, awaiting excitedly for her reply.

6. ZombieKnife

Trophy Points
    Hikari ate her cupcake and grabbed the Wii remote.

"I dunno, you can play whatever you like Reicheru, I will try to figure how to play it" she said staring at the screen.

Meanwhile, Sora went to the kitchen and played with her laptop (Note: She is playing The Witch's House)

"RUN,RUN,RUN!!!!!!!!!11111VIOLA!!1111RUN FASTER !!!!!!!NO!!!!!" she screamed and died in the game.

"Stupid slow Viola" she said as she started to hack the game to make Viola run faster.

Her eyes turned white and the game crashed and rare codes started to appear from the screen as she changed some codes for another ones.

"HACKING COMPLETED" she said with a robotic voice.

The screen returned to The Witch's House and she continued playing as she grabbed some eggs to make some fried eggs to Reicheru, Hikari and herself. She started to fry the eggs and started to see if more UTAU were there to fry more eggs, she saw some bacon and fried them with the eggs. After the eggs were ready, she served them quickly as she stared the bacon, when she was done, she got the dishes to Reicheru and Hikari.

"Hope you are hungry because I made some food"she said with a smile on her face.

"YAY! BACON!!!!!" said Hikari excited and grabbed the dish and ate all of the dish.

"Thanks Sora" Hikari said as she hugged Sora.

Sora smiled to Hikari and waited to Reicheru to eat, paciently.

(I made this because I am hungry and I want breakfast)

7. Rei-Chan

Trophy Points
    Reicheru paused the game and turned to Sora. "Oh food!" She cheeped. " Thank you!" Afrerwards, she levitated over to the food, and ate it clean.

8. HCMNせきね

HCMNせきね Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    May I join?

Name: Teo Ingeru
    Species: Android
    Voice Type: Low
    Appearance (Link Pic or Describe The UTAUloid): Green eyes and black hair
    Personality: VERY random otaku.
    Dislikes: disorder

9. ZombieKnife

Trophy Points
    (asdfghjkl so many new people and Nana is inactive)
    [hr]
    Sora smiled and went to the garden to get more Wi-Fi on her laptop, she started to check Twitter as she found the page to download Sasayaki's VB.

"WEEEEH, let's see if you are worth enough of my memory"she said as she payed with her tweet (Sasayaki's VB has to be paid with a tweet lol), she taped random letters and "TEH BESUTOOHH WEIY 2 PEIIII!!!!!11111"

She downloaded the VB and started to make Sasayaki sing in UTAU

"Hmmmm...... this sounds kinda more human than the Sasayaki I knew"she said as she wondered if she had to modify the oto.ini or not.

Meanwhile, Hikari grabbed the remote but her phone sounded(wat, a robot with a phone.-.)

"I have to answer Rei-chan" she said as walking off to the garden to answer.

*Hello?
    +Is this Haruka Nana?
    *NO, THIS IS PATRICK

She blocked the number and walked to the living room

"I want an ice cream"she said, she extended her wings and flew to a mall and bought an ice cream for Sora and Rei.

10. NecroDemonic

NecroDemonic Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Can I join?
    Name: Hanene Tori
    Species: android
    Voice Type: Low
    Appearance: Look in my signature.
    Height: 5' 3"
    Weight: 110 lbs
    Personality: Open minded, but also a little crazy and somewhat geeky.
    Dislikes: Extremists, shallow people, being forced to do things, most of today's music, unoriginality(unless for satirical purposes), being talked down to.
    Likes: Graphic novels, animals (especially cats), creepy things, horror stories, meat, cooking, drawing, PC gaming.

11. ZombieKnife

Trophy Points
    She bought ice cream for Rei and Sora, she stared at the ice cream and the vanilla flavor was her favorite but the chesse(I think I spelled it wrong, sorry for my ignorance) one was delicious so she just bought a whole ice cream can of 2 liters each one, people just stared to her and she flew to the mansion. She saw Sora with her laptop and Sora looked to her.

"Is that a whole ice cream can?" Sora said as she started to deeply stare at the vanilla ice cream.

"No, it's a corpse I just put in an ice cream can" she said walking to the kitchen.

Sora ran to her and started to hack her but she remembered Hikari was the only android she couldn't hack. (poor little thing)

"Damn it" Sora said falling to the floor.

Hikari kept walking and saw Rei

"Do you want ice cream Rei-san?" she said kindly

12. Rei-Chan

Trophy Points
    Reicheru giggled and nodded vigorously. "Yes please!"

13. ZombieKnife

Trophy Points
    Hikari went to the kitchen and served the ice cream.

"JIJIJIJI" she said with a creepy grin as she served herself half a can of vanilla ice cream with some cheese ice cream (still wondering if i am wrong with cheese) and served the rest to Rei and to Sora.

lol, I want ice cream now

14. kyubi_mimi

kyubi_mimi Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    (I hope you all don't mind me trying to jump in here, I'll be able to roleplay tomorrow, but not now)
    Name: Sami Kirana
    Species: Human, well, Utauloid technically.
    Voice Type: Strong and youthful, but not cute or nasally. Has a slight english accent because she comes from America, but she sings in Japanese.
    Appearance (Link Pic or Describe The UTAUloid): She has shoulder-length black hair with different colored streaks in it, and her eyes are a sparkling green. Her outfit is similar to some of the Crypton V2 vocaloids (e.g. miku, luka, rin, len), as it is black with neon/futuristic accents.
    Height: (not required)
    Weight: (not required)
    Personality: Generally a funny person, she makes a lot of sarcastic comments, and doesn't like following rules. She makes people laugh but she can be insensitive and a jerk sometimes.
    Dislikes: Work of any sort, math, goody-two-shoes people, boredom, cantaloupes and figs (I don't know why).
    Likes: Macarons, donuts, mochi, anything sweet, tsundere guys, people who respect her, when she can sing a song well on the first try.