UTASwap Guidelines [Updated 10/22/2014]

Discussion in 'UtaSwap' started by Cdra, Sep 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cdra

Cdra priest seadra of the cult of utaism Global Mod Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    These guidelines have been updated 10/22/14.
    • Full trading is NOT required, though strongly encouraged. UTAswap may be used for requests in the requests subforum only.
    • Keep requests to the "Requests" subforum and trades to the "Trades" subforum, rather than offering trades in the request forum or vice-versa.
    • Use appropriate thread prefixes and tag your content. Each thread is required a minimum of 2 prefixes (status & payment type) and at least 1 tag.
    • Threads must be edited/updated or bumped by OP every 60 days. If a thread is no maintained it will be prefixed "Inactive".
    • You may only have 1 (one) open UtaSwap thread at a time.
    • You may have a 2nd thread so long as BOTH threads accept "Tokens" or the 2nd thread's prefix is "Free".
    • Traded art MUST be your own. Illegal redistribution of USTs, voicebanks, MMD models, etc. is not tolerated.
    • No UTAUwhoring or advertising. (i.e. "I'll use yours if you use mine!")

Examples of what may be traded:
    • Design concepts
    • Song art
    • PV assistance
    • Voice donors
    • USTs
    • Custom (legal!) MMD models
    • Searching for USTs/karaokes
    • Romaji converted JP voicebanks
    • Reclists
    • Voicebank creation assistance (aliasing, oto.ini, noise removal, etc)
    UtaForum claims no responsibility over trades made in this subforum. Each user is reponsible for their own trades.

That noted, scamming is not tolerated and is grounds for instant perma-ban if caught.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact the staff.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.