【UTAU 2nd ANNIVERSARY】Love Distance Long Affair (+ UST) - Light Lag 【Cody Akiyam

CodyTailor

Teto's Territory
【UTAU 2nd ANNIVERSARY】Love Distance Long Affair (+ UST) - Light Lag 【Cody Akiyama】

Dream Map [夢地図]:
Music By: 40㍍P
Original Vocals By: Gumi

Love Distance Long Affair [恋距離遠愛] :
Music & Lyrics by DECO*27
Arranged by DECO*27
Electric Guitar:DECO*27 & SIN
Acoustic Guitar:DECO*27
Bass:Takahide Azuchi
Drums:Yoko Fukuda
Synthesizer & Programming:DECO*27
Original Vocals By: Topi
UST By: RedFanaticCoreCore

Light Lag:
Music & Lyrics by DECO*27
Arranged by DECO*27
Electric Guitar : DECO*27
Acoustic Guitar : Seiya Nagatomo
Bass : Takahide Azuchi
Drums : Takeshi Kajiyama
Synthesizer & Programming : DECO*27
Original lead Vocal By: Topi
UST By: NeeMiSo
UTAUs By:
Kenji Baionoto (Kenji-:shades:
Halt Tanner (Cdra)
Koneko Chikara (inutomboyo15)
Kazune Kazumi (PandaLolii)
Jei Crêpene (JeiMuffin)

Love Distance Long Affair UST Download:
http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/Sc/so/334592

So I have been in the UTAU game for 2 years now!!! I want to thank everyone who has supported me!!! Thank you all so much! To celebrate I have two song covers today! Love Distance Long Affair (which comes with the UST by me) and Light lag. I kinda rushed myslef and even so I was late by a day. The UST for Love Distance long affair was....well lets just say annoying to make. and I am still not 100% sure on how well the timing is on certain parts :/.....I wish it came out better but oh well. I wanted to edit the dynamics more too but again i ran out of time. As for the Light lag cover I am happy with the result. I also used some other UTAUs to sing back up. I used Kenji Baionoto, Halt Tanner, Koneko Chikara, Kazune Kazumi, Jei Crêpene. These UTAU belong to people I love and respect!! sorry I couldn't use more UTAUs I wanted to add more from some of my other friends but yeah mixing all those voices together is hard! anyways thanks again to everyone! I hope you enjoy the video bye bye for now!