UTAU 4.00!

Twilight Tulip

Teto's Territory
KaelemGaen link said:
From what I could tell it's only English Friendly in the sense that you don't need a third party Translation patch now...  Still not sure on the UTF-8 thing for the Voicebank Settings, I've not tried making an external OTO using symbols other than Japanese or English Latin Script.  However even if it does mean that you'd still have to add them from the Sound list.  Direct Input results in an error dot for like Cyrillic or Arabic Letters.
I'm not familiar with much of this, so I'm afraid I don't understand this issue as a whole. Could someone explain this to me? Is it similar to when you try to use Japanese symbols on a computer without the proper language packs?

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Twilight Tulip link said:
[quote author=KaelemGaen link=topic=4202.msg31091#msg31091 date=1354528161]
From what I could tell it's only English Friendly in the sense that you don't need a third party Translation patch now...  Still not sure on the UTF-8 thing for the Voicebank Settings, I've not tried making an external OTO using symbols other than Japanese or English Latin Script.  However even if it does mean that you'd still have to add them from the Sound list.  Direct Input results in an error dot for like Cyrillic or Arabic Letters.
I'm not familiar with much of this, so I'm afraid I don't understand this issue as a whole. Could someone explain this to me? Is it similar to when you try to use Japanese symbols on a computer without the proper language packs?
[/quote]
What he's basically saying is despite that UTAU is more "english-friendly" now, it's still a Japanese program and is coded in a way that Japanese, and other language symbols, will not work in it unless set to the correct locale. So really it only can be in english in appearance, it's still Japanese. And when he's talking about the other language symbols, basically you can probably put them in an oto but you can't get them into UTAU with those file names.

Twilight Tulip

Teto's Territory
shinami link said:
What he's basically saying is despite that UTAU is more \"english-friendly\" now, it's still a Japanese program and is coded in a way that Japanese, and other language symbols, will not work in it unless set to the correct locale. So really it only can be in english in appearance, it's still Japanese. And when he's talking about the other language symbols, basically you can probably put them in an oto but you can't get them into UTAU with those file names.
Ah! I see. Thank you!

Twilight Tulip

Teto's Territory
Oh, hey, something I just noticed; it used to be, if you highlighted a section/all of the notes, and moved one, it would move the entire section. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore...

Rai

Teto's Territory
Oh, hey, something I just noticed; it used to be, if you highlighted a section/all of the notes, and moved one, it would move the entire section. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore...

There's an option in the bottom right hand corner of the program in that little separated box where if you click it an M will appear at which point you will be able to move multiple notes.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I don't know if it's just the new version or not, but when I import a MIDI, the spaces between notes show up as "a"s and not "R"s. Which is a problem. :I In the old version (still have it on my desktop) it works fine.

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ant link said:
I don't know if it's just the new version or not, but when I import a MIDI, the spaces between notes show up as \"a\"s and not \"R\"s. Which is a problem. :I In the old version (still have it on my desktop) it works fine.
I've this same issue actually :U anyone know a way to fix it besides manually running through it & trying to figure out what's a rest & what's a note? //shot

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
UTAU 0.4.13 (there I wrote it good this time) is now out. Apparently resampler.exe is changed.

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I actually downloaded UTAU 0.4.13. I wish I still kept my 0.4.0 OTL

I can't generate wav files from it and the prefix map doesn't work. Both of them worked in the previous 0.4.0 and 0.2 something versions I had before.

Edit: I got the program to export wav files again by doing a clean install, but the prefix map still won't work on 0.4.13

Twilight Tulip

Teto's Territory
Rai link said:
There's an option in the bottom right hand corner of the program in that little separated box where if you click it an M will appear at which point you will be able to move multiple notes.
Ah! I was not aware of this. Thank you!

Twilight Tulip

Teto's Territory
I don't know if this is related to UTAU 0.4 or the plug-in itself, but for some usts, when I use the lyric diphonizer, it places notes in the wrong place. Specifically, I am working with Hurting for a Very Hurtful Pain, and if I use the diphonizer on the whole ust at one, it shifts a bunch of the notes over one, or swaps some notes with the empty notes (R). Throws off the whole thing obviously.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I don't know if this is related to UTAU 0.4 or the plug-in itself, but for some usts, when I use the lyric diphonizer, it places notes in the wrong place. Specifically, I am working with Hurting for a Very Hurtful Pain, and if I use the diphonizer on the whole ust at one, it shifts a bunch of the notes over one, or swaps some notes with the empty notes (R). Throws off the whole thing obviously.
Same here. I tried it on the Furan Furan Zombie UST.

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
^It's the plugin itself.

I just apply the plugin in parts of the UST, it takes longer OTL
I tried an alternate plugin that someone gave me, but it doesn't work on my computer for some reason.

mangosiryan12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

check if there's empty notes(without lyrics or "R"). i have that problem on the ust too (Hurting for a Very Hurtful Pain)

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You just reinstall the older version, if you still have the .rar. It's not downloadable anymore from the site though.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
For simplicity's sake, I'm just sticking with the first 4.00 I downloaded. ouo;;
I haven't been strictly following this thread's updates, so what is my version lacking, exactly?

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
If you have Shareware, please be advised that the "A" toggle button in the bottom left is not only an auto VCV plugin, but it works as a prefix map application tool (so if you have CV it will detect your prefix map and apply it as well as showing you what it's using), and also works for romaji encoded VCV. That's right. Romaji VCV.

Anyway, if you don't have shareware it would be best to revert to 0.4.12 for now.