UTAU 4.00!

Catgirl

Teto's Territory
Um, I still have a problem with Prefixmap... The prefixmap works when it's using aliases, but not when using filenames, as in the typical romaji voicebank with kana aliases scenario.
Like, I have a romaji voicebank aliased in kana, for instance I have a.wav, a↓.wav respectively aliased as あ and あ↓. If the UST is in kana, the prefixmap is applied correctly, but if it's in romaji it doesn't work for me, and still uses a.wav even when it's in the lower range. If I duplicate the row and make a "a↓" alias, then it works, but it wasn't necessary to do it in 0.2.77, it would work directly with filenames.

I thought it was a problem of me using UTAU on wine, but I tested on a Win7 virtual machine and it does the same thing... can anyone confirm this behavior?

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I like that Ameya's added a "logical range" section in the Property of Voicebank window. I feel that it will be very helpful for a lot of users.
Thing is though, it lists Kii and Lilith's logical ranges as "B1~A#5" and "E2~B5", respectively. I understand that it's a new feature and it's probably got its share of bugs, but... (:uhm:||

Ono

Teto's Territory
I don't know about anyone else but the new samples I had my sister record for an already existing voice bank, won't show up in the voice bank settings.

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
I'm keeping my 0.276 but I'm also downloading 0.415 separately so at least if it screw up I've still got my fully functioning working version on hand both as a backup and comparison.

Ranun

Teto's Territory
I keep seeing tweets about "range maps" (or whatever that is). [They look like this]
However, they're all in Japanese and I can't read it.
I think it has to do with the "logical range" feature, but I don't know how I can active it... it looks like it's under the VB properties, but it doesn't show up there. Or is that "map" feature shareware only?

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
No, you can find it in freeware UTAU as well. You have to click the avatar while in the Property of Voicebank window, then press up, up, down, down, right, left, right five times and Shift to make it appear. If it doesn't appear, play a note with that UTAU beforehand.

Actually, you know what? I noticed Kii and Lilith's R points were way off the charts. That might have had something to do with the odd logical ranges they got saddled with. Thankfully, that isn't the case with Lilith's WIP bank.

Ranun

Teto's Territory
Ah, it works! Thank you! 8D
I don't know what the letters mean though... is there an explanation for it somewhere? o3o

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
As far as I know, Ameya has not posted any information on the range maps so it's still a mystery as to what the letters actually mean. I'd like to know why there's two H points, personally.