UTAU Android App Creating (need Help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiffy Films

Spiffy Films
Pleas let's not worry for the name or the interface appearance of the app, any more comment's like that will be ignored, I kow that you are trying to help but for now we have to worry of the resampler, my friends father decided to help me out with it, He said himself that he doesn't know how and what make's the resampler, but he'll try his best to do it, if he fails we have to do it ourselfs, he manages to do it, we have to thank him with all our hearts. but please don't worry of the apps name or interface apperance, nor also worry for the apps default voice bank the gender has already been decided, bu that is not what we need to care for right now,

I will leave the designing of the interface to
Pantran

but we will work on this later when we finally imported the resampler to android, Regarding to iOS users
I am sorry, we can not port this apk to ipa, we do not have enough resources to make an iphone version

I totally agree but please don't use foul language

Sadly no, we need to get apples approval I beleive, we also don't have alot of resources to make an iOS version, I picked android version (not because I own one) but in android you are free to make any apk's and distribute them without getting a contract and all sort of other complicated stuff.

Sadly we won't be able to port this apk to iOS, and it won't be available for Iphone and Ipad users.
Why exactly won't it be able to be put into iOS? Just curious

fmccaddy12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Why exactly won't it be able to be put into iOS? Just curious
Most likely due to the iOS App Store having to go through a whole bunch legal paper work making sure the app has the acquirable rights, it would take too long to get the app on iOS. Android on the other hand has it's app store run by Google; they take the legal stuff and kinda chuck it out the window, it easier to make an app that way. At least, that's how I see it...

Spiffy Films

Spiffy Films
you can have an ios app and not have it in the appstore.. you just drag the .ipa file into itunes on your computer and then sync it to your iOS device

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
The hardest part of making the resampler will be the formant filter. Just trying to wrap my head around what it is and I'm confused. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a Java formant filter already made either :sad:. Your friend's father better brace himself for insane hours spent staring at code.

an-hoang

Momo's Minion
hey,

today i was looking for an utau app and saw you'll create one, this sounds really great! i'd really love to use it on android! wish u a success

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
@user 7823472d48
Your joke was not cool.
Don't worry ^^ we are actually working on making the app, my friends father is working on the resampler for android, if he fails to do it, we'll have to do it ^^
[DOUBLEPOST=1428341522][/DOUBLEPOST]
The hardest part of making the resampler will be the formant filter. Just trying to wrap my head around what it is and I'm confused. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a Java formant filter already made either :sad:. Your friend's father better brace himself for insane hours spent staring at code.
I know and I hope he could do it....

btw great april f0ols joke XD

SCARYCHEWINGGUM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Has there been any updates?

Just thinking, if I get to voice one of the default banks you could use the name of my utauloid to avoid confusion with the upcoming Korean vocaloid, Uni.

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
@rainbowpawa This thread has had no new posts in four months and thus may be assumed dead. Please do not revive dead threads unless you are the thread creator, or otherwise specifically involved in the thread project.

If someone involved in the project would like this thread reopened at a later date, please contact the moderation staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.