UTAU banks you always have to have?

P

partial

Y'know those times where you gotta reinstall UTAU for some reason? New laptop, format, ect?

Do you have any banks you absolutely must download and have in order to feel satisfied? Personally, I don't feel right if I don't have Pumpking, Czloid, and Teto Eng.

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I keep a regularly updated backup version of my personal favorites and some of my friends' banks. These include each version of my UTAUs, which is Shadow (CV/VCV Dusk, Dawn, and Base), Ruka (CV/VCV), Neko, Storm, Snow, Star Wilson, Kevin Andrews, Aero Andrews, Sora Hoshiko (Main/Alt), Elian Song, Vincent Song, Taro Akumi, Hanako Akumi, Haku Akumi, Ryoko Yumeko, Ace Yumeko, Helena Yumeko, and Kian Walsh. Then it has Etsuko Akane, Kokone Kara, A0N, Lei, Aimi Hakune, Michiko Akane, All of Matsudappoiyo's voicebanks, all of Matsudappoine's, and Akuta's.

Then the ones I don't have backed up I'd go for Ruko's voicebanks, Ritsu's, Teto's, and Rook's. Maybe Momo's..... I don't have Momo's as of now.

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I've had to do this a few times and I've learned that backing up voicebanks is key to saving time.
That being said, Mona Mianrai and Yami Ryone would be at the top of my re-download list. Followed by Megami Yuwakune and Aino Erufu.

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Well, I'd definitely want to have my own again if my laptop screwed up lol if that even counts... I'd definitely redownload Yamine Renri, Akemi Kinko, Merry Kohaku, especially her Aerial Silk lol(so far I only have a few banks, haha...) Then some of my other darlings that I love <3

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Definitely the Vippers, at least one of them (I'd go with Ritsu Kire for that) and Gahata Meiji.

wobinbug

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I don't know what I'd do without Matsudappoiyo, Shione Lt. and Kohaku Merry XD (all of their voicebanks :sing:)

RenzoA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Zuiga. Mizuki's. Voicebanks. And others like Yamine Renri, Makune Hachi, Mawarine Shuu etc...
For me, they're sooooo gooood
Probably getting biased here, but he was the first utau i've heard so :sing: