Inactive Music UTAU Cover Trade! [5 SLOTS]

JAY

Tea Enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
Hi Hi!
I really wanna use some new UTAbabes so let's get this done!

I will cover a song of mine or your choice with an UTAU of your choice assuming you use my UTAU, Uzu, for a cover of your choice. UZU'S WIKI PAGE

RULES:

1. Please, VCV banks only! I've really gotten used to working with them and it's harder to make CV banks sound smooth.
  2. Youtube, Soundcloud, or NND uploads are all allowed! I will be uploading my covers on SC though.
  3. Fill out the short application below.
  4. I reserve the right to reject any trade offers. Your offer will only be rejected if I don't think I will be able to use your bank to its fullest potential.
APPLICATION:
  • UTAU Name: (Eng and JP)
  • Your Name:
  • Voicebank DL:
  • Concept Art:
  • Preferred Song (Optional)
  • Notes: (Optional)

SLOTS:
  1. Piggy - (Masked Bitch)
  2. Uchicha Irene - (Any)
  3. OPEN
  4. OPEN
  5. OPEN
Have fun, and happy UTAUing!
-- Jay Vertigo --

Last edited:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hi! I'm interested in this, but I'm more interested in having specific songs covered than having a specific voicebank be used. How should I apply if it doesn't matter which UTAU you use?

JAY

Tea Enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
Hi! I'm interested in this, but I'm more interested in having specific songs covered than having a specific voicebank be used. How should I apply if it doesn't matter which UTAU you use?
Hi there!
It would really help if you gave me an UTAU to use (even if it's someone else's voicebank) because there are just so many! In the other notes section you can request a specific song ouob

GothAmaterasu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd love to trade with you!
Please tell me beforehand though, are her VCV's file names (_kakakikakukeka) in hiragana or romaji? I need to know in order to use the voicebank! : o

JAY

Tea Enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
I'd love to trade with you!
Please tell me beforehand though, are her VCV's file names (_kakakikakukeka) in hiragana or romaji? I need to know in order to use the voicebank! : o
Awesome! Uzu is hiragana encoded and aliased.

JAY

Tea Enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
This is a random selection website, you could put the names of whatever voicebanks you happen to have into it, and randomly choose one.
http://www.mauvecloud.net/randomchooser.html
  • UTAU: (randomly selected)
  • Your Name: Lofe
  • Preferred Song: anything written by DystoP http://dystop.bandcamp.com
  • Notes: I might as well write a song for Uzu if I've been giving you trouble;;
Hey! So I'd totally do this but it's just that in order to make the cover I'd have to make a whole new UST along with use CVVC or VCCV which I'm not too familiar with in terms of UST making. The point of these are to be quick covers and UTAU trades anyway, really sorry!

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I would really like to entry. My UTAU is CV so I will choose a VCV one. >.< Oh, anyway, I will check Uzu's voicebank when I get home. I just ask for something in special: please, just work om my cover after I am done with yours. I think it is fair this way.

The VCV I choose is...piggy!!! Here you can find info about her: http://utaudatabase.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/piggy?pc
[doublepost=1458641950][/doublepost]Just saw it now XD

APPLICATION:
  • UTAU Name: piggy (No Hiragana)
  • Your Name: Ashuri
  • Voicebank DL: http://pnjkk945.wix.com/piggy
  • Concept Art: Need to upload later
  • Preferred Song: Masked BitcH (I will send you an UST, I've made my own for this song)
  • Notes: Thank you! XD

GothAmaterasu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Okay, great! I'm having locale issues you see xD
I've downloaded her VCV!
Are you okay with using an unfinished voicebank? I'm working on Irene's kire, but using her might mean the need of replacing a pitch's ka with another pitch's ka, or something ><'
Her other banks are in the link if you'd prefer her normal VCV c:

JAY

Tea Enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
I would really like to entry. My UTAU is CV so I will choose a VCV one. >.< Oh, anyway, I will check Uzu's voicebank when I get home. I just ask for something in special: please, just work om my cover after I am done with yours. I think it is fair this way.

The VCV I choose is...piggy!!! Here you can find info about her: http://utaudatabase.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/piggy?pc
[doublepost=1458641950][/doublepost]Just saw it now XD

APPLICATION:
  • UTAU Name: piggy (No Hiragana)
  • Your Name: Ashuri
  • Voicebank DL: http://pnjkk945.wix.com/piggy
  • Concept Art: Need to upload later
  • Preferred Song: Masked BitcH (I will send you an UST, I've made my own for this song)
  • Notes: Thank you! XD
Added, thanks!

Okay, great! I'm having locale issues you see xD
I've downloaded her VCV!
Are you okay with using an unfinished voicebank? I'm working on Irene's kire, but using her might mean the need of replacing a pitch's ka with another pitch's ka, or something ><'
Her other banks are in the link if you'd prefer her normal VCV c:

Added as well! I'll probably use her normal VCV, hope that's alright!

xShadowxXIII

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Woah neato! I always love doing trades

• UTAU Name: Yura Sashoune / upload_2016-3-23_10-25-8.png
  • Your Name: xShadowxXIII
  • Voicebank DL: MediaFire
  • Concept Art: Reference Sheet
  • Preferred Song: I can't think of any off the bat to be honest? Maybe something recent, I've been a little out of touch with newer popular vocaloid songs lol
  • Notes: I experimented a little with this bank; the beginning sounds are CVs, but with the extra folders included, this bank is a full VCV

ShokoraOto

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
  • UTAU Name: Sonata ( ソナタ )
  • Your Name: ShokoraOto
  • Preferred Song: anything by hachi, nekobolo, pinocchio-p or livetune would be cool but isn't required!
  • Notes: just let me know if you find any issues! c: