Utau crashing

Discussion in 'Help and Advice' started by Lala Nekodara, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Lala Nekodara

Lala Nekodara Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    I never used an english vb on utau, but today I tryed an ust with Yami vccv and I'm having some issues when the ust is loading, I mean, for most of the pitch is all ok and Yami sounds quiet good, but when I try to load certain pitch (like "il-") utau crashes and it give an advice like "utau stopped working" :/
    I have already tried to delete te - in "il-" or changing resampler and in both cases it doesn't crash, but Yami sounds bad, also if I try the ust with another english utau I don't have this problem, what can I do?

3. Arissa

Arissa Ritsu's Renegades Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I've had incidents like this happen before, but the Utau wasn't English. I found that this issue occurred when there weren't any white spots in the editor of Utau oto configuration, like if only pink and blue covered everything. To fix it I just moved things away so even a tiny bit of white was present, and it worked, Utau didn't continue crashing on certain syllables anymore.

Kiyoteru likes this.
  4. Lala Nekodara

Lala Nekodara Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    I found in the oto.ini there was only the pink covering all untill the end, so I tried to fix it and it doesn't crash anymore, but now the pitch with that syllable doesn't make any sound :/

5. FiftiesYoungin

FiftiesYoungin Smol Potato (Probally Smoller Than You)

Trophy Points
    All the times i had utau crash it was due to the pink oto issue that arissa talked about or the consant velocity

6. Pixys

Pixys Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    is the recording maybe too quiet? you may have to switch it for a different one

or something might be wrong with the FRQ (the orange line going through the sample in the OTO)