UTAU Cyberpunk AU RP

asparagus

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
So, ever since I created my UTAU's Cyberpunk alternate outfit, I've kind of wanted to give something like this a go.

NOTE: This is not a UTAU vs. Vocaloid thing. There's already a thread for that.

Setting: Far future, probably distopian, a police state, space shenanigans are possible.

Plot: Characters are part of EITHER the Military OR the resistance, probably everyone on the same side just to make things easier to follow (unless people can handle having both going at once well, this is my first RP so I'm not sure how well that usually goes.) The plot would revolve around going on various missions to thwart the other side (Hopefully something like this would keep it moving).

Possible twists:

Military side: They are all engineered soldiers built to serve the military (could involve them breaking off from the military and joining the rebels)

Rebel side: Still engineered soldiers, however retain some of the mind control set on the by the military which results in them sometimes doing things which work against the rebellion

Characters: Undecided yet. Will probably happen on a first come first serve basis. I'm thinking somewhere around 8ish might work?

Suppose we could start by filling out a profile thing (Can you tell I haven't done this before?)

Name:
Preferred side:
Preferred rank:
Text colour:
Appearance: (You don't need to invent an extra outfit for this if you don't want to)
Bio:
Abilities/weaponry/whatnot:

Name: ROUGE
Preferred side: Rebels
Preferred rank: Commander of some sort (Not sure about this)
Text colour: RED
Appearance: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwyc3eMGvq1r3dpmso1_500.png
Bio: An android of dubious origin
Abilities/weaponry/whatnot: An energy gun she brought with her when she escaped from wherever she was.

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
Name: Sekaine Ciel
Preferred side: hum... ehehe. I dunno. ;w; Ciel's more of the captive hostage-type.
Preferred rank: Secret Weapon (if of the Military side)
Text colour: PURPLE
Appearance: http://fav.me/d4nay9j (probably with an outfit GladOS-like to fit the RP)
Bio: A poor broken soul in an ageless body. Was bought by the military and used on research for supernatural abilities, serves as a secret weapon/controlled puppet.
Abilities/weaponry/whatnot: Despite being blind, sHe has weird abilities and sharp senses, such as mystical powers. Bears a fencing sword that sHe uses in case of a fight and is surprisingly skilled with it. None knows what hir blind grey eyes see.