UTAU Databases

Fanicom

Grandma Hyena
Defender of Defoko
I found something interesting site.

http://utaudatabase.wiki.fc2.com

This database provides a lot Japanese UTAUloids than Overseas, these UTAU are so awesome and they need a spotlight on the overseas UTAU community!!!
Aaaah this great old site! :sing: but since this forum is mostly overseas user, there are less people who often use Japanese voice banks. Almost everyone here are making their own voice banks, so...

Kurotsuchiki

Momo's Minion
Aaaah this great old site! :sing: but since this forum is mostly overseas user, there are less people who often use Japanese voice banks. Almost everyone here are making their own voice banks, so...
I think the overseas use more overseas voicebanks than Japanese, but these Japanese UTAUloids needs still deserves their spotlight.

After all, they get popular in Nicovideo.

Fanicom

Grandma Hyena
Defender of Defoko
I think the overseas use more overseas voicebanks than Japanese, but these Japanese UTAUloids needs still deserves their spotlight.

After all, they get popular in Nicovideo.
That's true. There are many of them, so not all of them get used. When a Japanese UTAU gets popular here it's usually because a famous user got their voice bank and made a great cover with them-- but usually they won't know about the rest of Japanese UTAU. Or they do, but prefer the ones that are already popular. It's difficult

Reactions: Nohkara

Kurotsuchiki

Momo's Minion
That's true. There are many of them, so not all of them get used. When a Japanese UTAU gets popular here it's usually because a famous user got their voice bank and made a great cover with them-- but usually they won't know about the rest of Japanese UTAU. Or they do, but prefer the ones that are already popular. It's difficult
We should all and try and use nicovideo and litsen to their voices.

Kurotsuchiki

Momo's Minion
I know Japanese UTAUloids are Sayu Yurika, Bisuqe Kuroto, HICO, Kotaro Mikene, Yui Akine, Riri Musubine, Ruu Musubine, and more.

UTAU overseas went to get more Japanese utauloids after they left this community.

P

partial

I understand your desire to use UTAU voicebanks made by Japanese people, but remember this is an Overseas forum, so people here are probably going to be more interested in overseas voicebanks, and voicebanks made by friends/ect. I don't think native Japanese UTAU need a 'spotlight' here on UF, as iirc UF was made for (older users correct me if I'm wrong) overseas users and banks to shine. Japanese banks get their spotlight on Nico.

That is a really nice site though! Here's another one I like to use.