UTAU Design Needed: Looking For Artist

Cheeseman1121

Momo's Minion
I am currently working on my very first UTAU called Minaka Gizen. His first voicebank planned for a public release is almost complete. However, a character design is still needed. I am looking for an artist to design and draw Gizen. I plan to make multiple voicebanks for him in the future, so don't feel like your hard work will be wasted on a one-off project or some pipe dream that never releases to the public. I have tried making many voicebanks before this one, so I can say with confidence that this will be a somewhat quality product. I will be willing to help in any way I can with the designing process, and I currently have an early demo of his voicebank on YouTube, so you can pull inspiration from the voice itself. Do not be afraid to ask questions. I will try to be as flexible as possible with your ideas, as you are the one who makes the final product in the end of the of the day. If you have something to ask or if you would like to help me with this project, please feel free to tell me. I hope to have you on board with this UTAU.

YouTube demo: A few things have changed from the time I made this demo to when I am typing this, so some things will not and do not reflect the final product.

P.S. I am underage and we are currently going through some financial problems, so you will not be paid for your work. This is purely voluntary, and must be done out of your own free will.

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I am currently working on my very first UTAU called Minaka Gizen. His first voicebank planned for a public release is almost complete. However, a character design is still needed. I am looking for an artist to design and draw Gizen. I plan to make multiple voicebanks for him in the future, so don't feel like your hard work will be wasted on a one-off project or some pipe dream that never releases to the public. I have tried making many voicebanks before this one, so I can say with confidence that this will be a somewhat quality product. I will be willing to help in any way I can with the designing process, and I currently have an early demo of his voicebank on YouTube, so you can pull inspiration from the voice itself. Do not be afraid to ask questions. I will try to be as flexible as possible with your ideas, as you are the one who makes the final product in the end of the of the day. If you have something to ask or if you would like to help me with this project, please feel free to tell me. I hope to have you on board with this UTAU.

YouTube demo: A few things have changed from the time I made this demo to when I am typing this, so some things will not and do not reflect the final product.

P.S. I am underage and we are currently going through some financial problems, so you will not be paid for your work. This is purely voluntary, and must be done out of your own free will.

I'm up for it! I like him. I'm good at drawing males too~ I'll PM you some drawings to show what I'm able to do.

Cheeseman1121

Momo's Minion
I'm up for it! I like him. I'm good at drawing males too~ I'll PM you some drawings to show what I'm able to do.
Thank you! I wasn't expecting to get a reply this soon. I have some small personal requests for the design, but I wanna see what you can do first. I'm really looking forward to this.

P

partial

Hi. I draw, and I'm interested in this project.

Here is my art thread. Please see the latest post for my most recent stuff. Even though @MadelineUTAU is already doing the design, I could do fanwork of it or maybe some promo images? If you're not interested, that's just fine.

Cheeseman1121

Momo's Minion

Here is my art thread. Please see the latest post for my most recent stuff. Even though @MadelineUTAU is already doing the design, I could do fanwork of it or maybe some promo images? If you're not interested, that's just fine.
Thank you for your interest. Maybe after this design is finished, you can make some sort of an append design, as I plan to make appends for Gizen sometime in the future.

Cheeseman1121

Momo's Minion
I can't draw but I just wanted to say that I really like his voice ovo
Thank you! :3 I've been working on this for a while now.
[doublepost=1463954141][/doublepost]

Wait, do you have a YouTube channel? I've seen an artist also named partial and I'm curious to know if it's you.

P

partial

Oh yeah. I subscribe to you. Before I set up this request, I asked you in the comments of this video if you could do the design. That was actually the deciding factor. Since you didn't reply, I opened it up to the public.
Oh, you did? I apologize for my not noticing. I don't usually check my YouTube notifications unless I'm uploading something new. So sorry for missing your question, I hope to provide fanart that is worthy enough though...

Cheeseman1121

Momo's Minion
Oh, you did? I apologize for my not noticing. I don't usually check my YouTube notifications unless I'm uploading something new. So sorry for missing your question, I hope to provide fanart that is worthy enough though...
It's OK. Maybe you can draw the bust shot/icon that's used in UTAU. That could work.

P

partial

It's OK. Maybe you can draw the bust shot/icon that's used in UTAU. That could work.
It'd be an honor. And wowee it's a huge honor that you would want me to draw your utau in the first place aaaaa thank youuuu

Cheeseman1121

Momo's Minion
It'd be an honor. And wowee it's a huge honor that you would want me to draw your utau in the first place aaaaa thank youuuu
No problem! I fell in love with your art when I first saw it, with the first drawing I've seen being the Juni Ginkuro speedpaint on YouTube. To me, it would've been an honor to get you to do the design. You have talent, and that talent has not gone unnoticed.

Reactions: partial
P

partial

No problem! I fell in love with your art when I first saw it, with the first drawing I've seen being the Juni Ginkuro speedpaint on YouTube. To me, it would've been an honor to get you to do the design. You have talent, and that talent has not gone unnoticed.
Oh my goodness wowowowow thank you <3
I could maybe design a second utau of yours in the future. If you ever want fanart or a design or anything, hit me up! Thank you for your compliments!