Inactive PayPal Other UTAU Design on SALE Auction [OPEN]

Choko

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I am selling an UTAU but as an Auction. The one who pays more wins! Time: Indefinite
This design was a UTAU design contest entry for DeviantArt Cookie-Catt's contest. As I didn't win, I am putting her up for selling and giving her a good home! ^^ (I put my everything in designing her and making her so, I'm sorry if it's too much for an UTAU design.)

utau_adoptauction__open__by_merrychoko-day893e.png

http://merrychoko.deviantart.com/art/UTAU-AdoptAuction-OPEN-662153738

Description:

Very kind and helpful though she's a stubborn person when it's about who is right and doesn't like to stay with people who give bad energy, doesn't tolerate unfairness and acts used to hurt or undermine others. Her weakness is gaining knowledge and doing something artistic (be it singing, dancing, drawing, writing - you name it! ) And she likes catchy music and likes to listen to j- and k-pop. Who her favorite j-band is? Babymetal, Utada Hikaru, Radwimps and Anime OP and EN! Her k-band? 2NE1, GLAM and BTS!!
Her age is unknown, she's 1.66 cm (with a 6 cm heels), weights only 45 kg and she's a female Kōjin/Samebito.
A Kōjin/Samebito is a half shark person mermaid from the 'ol legends in Japan. Although she doesn't look too scary. When provoked - she turns deadly. She has white skin and slightly pointy ear, she can change it tho if she needs to interact with humans thanks to the glowing lights on her back. The oval shaped jewel on her forehead is just that... a pretty jewel attached to her forehead, she can take it off or re-attach it again. On some places of her body are dark green to black scales and black patches underneath her *ahem* breasts, those black spots is her primal look if she ever decides to let herself be seen in her old form... She has black eyes and graded light pink hair. As she is a half shark mermaid, her eyes can change at will in lightly colored rainbow eyes with black sclera. Her hairstyle is heavily graded, what to take note is that the hair underneath (the hidden part) is shorter than the hair we see when it's down. (see drawing on the far right)
To tie it up she makes heart shaped buns on top of her head with strands to make ribbons and to top it off, the rest will cascade down and make another heart-shaped style. She ties it all with hairbands, and with the chopstick with roses and a gold chain with jewels are sticking out of the heart shaped buns. The roses have a speaker sticking out in the middle, used for singing.
She wears a traditional kimono with rose and cherry blossoms pattern on the bottoms and a little on her sleeves. There are strings tied together in the points of the sleeves. The shirt underneath her kimono is pink with a very fluffy material unknown to humankind. Attached to her shirt is a heart with a rainbow colored cristall in the middle of her chest. Extra pink and green clothes with see-through material on the hips and connecting in the back. The sash around her waist is very simple and she holds it with a normal white rope. Underneath of the kimono, she's wearing leggings who are slightly see through on the tights and darker the lower you go. On top, she wears a see-through black kimono-like-jacketShe doesn't like to wear a traditional kimono or wear too many accessories. Although she's wearing a yellow bracelet with golden chains and strings hanging from them. The device regulates the glow of the circles on the shoes and she can change the color. The shoes are very futuristic and modern, they are all white with a black line in the back - you can see the feet covered by the leggings. She has a companion always on her side, a Beta fish. Really beautiful fishes with long swishing tails, they come in many colors though she's a red and fuchsia race. Her name is Miné and she's there to support her friend and mistress.

Story:

She's a heavenly being.
Why she's here in the mortal world? It's because she wants to see the world and beyond. So, she starts with planet Earth. Why planet Earth? Curiosity -interested in humans and their history with her kind. Although what's written in her race's historical books are a bit vague at best, so, she decided to meet them in person. She never thought she would like it staying her on Earth. Their different cultures, their foods, their complex thinking mechanism, their different personalities and so much more she didn't know about them. But what she likes the most, it was 'singing'. In her home, music was all about slow singing, no originality in songs - always the same songs, with only flutes and other traditional instruments that are passed down since decades - it never changed. It never had the same impact that it did here on Earth. And even though her home is where she was born, Earth is the one place she felt free. Free to sing however she wants. Free to dance however she wants. Talk however she wants. Play whenever with whoever she wants. Homesickness is inevitable - she has a reminder and a solution for that, her cristall heart. It has mysterious powers that she doesn't know. And don't forget her ever loyal and best friend Miné, her fish companion. Miné wasn't very enthusiastic about the idea of leaving the heavenly place but for her first friend and mistress? She'll do anything. But not without a price, for her to always stay with her she needs to be in a water-filled bubble - though with magic anything could be a better solution than that but at the moment it's a temporary transportation. If she will continue to stay on Earth? Who knows. At the moment she's happy to sing for humans and exploring and gaining more knowledge and most of all - enjoying her freedom.

Design contest entry of

Sorry for my English. English isn't my mother language. ^^

EDIT:

As I didn't win the contest, I'll put this one to be adopted! ^^

SB: 25 CHF

Rules:
You don't have to credit me for the design or the character but I want to at least know if you used her for covers or something. Would like to know if my baby is in action and doing something she loves.
You can change minor things (like sash, rope, leggings, chopsticks, jewels) but you can't change her hairstyle nor hair color, eyes and color, and form.

Reactions: Crystalline

Crystalline

Teto's Territory
I am selling an UTAU but as an Auction. The one who pays more wins! Time: Indefinite
This design was a UTAU design contest entry for DeviantArt Cookie-Catt's contest. As I didn't win, I am putting her up for selling and giving her a good home! ^^ (I put my everything in designing her and making her so, I'm sorry if it's too much for an UTAU design.)

utau_adoptauction__open__by_merrychoko-day893e.png

http://merrychoko.deviantart.com/art/UTAU-AdoptAuction-OPEN-662153738

Description:

Very kind and helpful though she's a stubborn person when it's about who is right and doesn't like to stay with people who give bad energy, doesn't tolerate unfairness and acts used to hurt or undermine others. Her weakness is gaining knowledge and doing something artistic (be it singing, dancing, drawing, writing - you name it! ) And she likes catchy music and likes to listen to j- and k-pop. Who her favorite j-band is? Babymetal, Utada Hikaru, Radwimps and Anime OP and EN! Her k-band? 2NE1, GLAM and BTS!!
Her age is unknown, she's 1.66 cm (with a 6 cm heels), weights only 45 kg and she's a female Kōjin/Samebito.
A Kōjin/Samebito is a half shark person mermaid from the 'ol legends in Japan. Although she doesn't look too scary. When provoked - she turns deadly. She has white skin and slightly pointy ear, she can change it tho if she needs to interact with humans thanks to the glowing lights on her back. The oval shaped jewel on her forehead is just that... a pretty jewel attached to her forehead, she can take it off or re-attach it again. On some places of her body are dark green to black scales and black patches underneath her *ahem* breasts, those black spots is her primal look if she ever decides to let herself be seen in her old form... She has black eyes and graded light pink hair. As she is a half shark mermaid, her eyes can change at will in lightly colored rainbow eyes with black sclera. Her hairstyle is heavily graded, what to take note is that the hair underneath (the hidden part) is shorter than the hair we see when it's down. (see drawing on the far right)
To tie it up she makes heart shaped buns on top of her head with strands to make ribbons and to top it off, the rest will cascade down and make another heart-shaped style. She ties it all with hairbands, and with the chopstick with roses and a gold chain with jewels are sticking out of the heart shaped buns. The roses have a speaker sticking out in the middle, used for singing.
She wears a traditional kimono with rose and cherry blossoms pattern on the bottoms and a little on her sleeves. There are strings tied together in the points of the sleeves. The shirt underneath her kimono is pink with a very fluffy material unknown to humankind. Attached to her shirt is a heart with a rainbow colored cristall in the middle of her chest. Extra pink and green clothes with see-through material on the hips and connecting in the back. The sash around her waist is very simple and she holds it with a normal white rope. Underneath of the kimono, she's wearing leggings who are slightly see through on the tights and darker the lower you go. On top, she wears a see-through black kimono-like-jacketShe doesn't like to wear a traditional kimono or wear too many accessories. Although she's wearing a yellow bracelet with golden chains and strings hanging from them. The device regulates the glow of the circles on the shoes and she can change the color. The shoes are very futuristic and modern, they are all white with a black line in the back - you can see the feet covered by the leggings. She has a companion always on her side, a Beta fish. Really beautiful fishes with long swishing tails, they come in many colors though she's a red and fuchsia race. Her name is Miné and she's there to support her friend and mistress.

Story:

She's a heavenly being.
Why she's here in the mortal world? It's because she wants to see the world and beyond. So, she starts with planet Earth. Why planet Earth? Curiosity -interested in humans and their history with her kind. Although what's written in her race's historical books are a bit vague at best, so, she decided to meet them in person. She never thought she would like it staying her on Earth. Their different cultures, their foods, their complex thinking mechanism, their different personalities and so much more she didn't know about them. But what she likes the most, it was 'singing'. In her home, music was all about slow singing, no originality in songs - always the same songs, with only flutes and other traditional instruments that are passed down since decades - it never changed. It never had the same impact that it did here on Earth. And even though her home is where she was born, Earth is the one place she felt free. Free to sing however she wants. Free to dance however she wants. Talk however she wants. Play whenever with whoever she wants. Homesickness is inevitable - she has a reminder and a solution for that, her cristall heart. It has mysterious powers that she doesn't know. And don't forget her ever loyal and best friend Miné, her fish companion. Miné wasn't very enthusiastic about the idea of leaving the heavenly place but for her first friend and mistress? She'll do anything. But not without a price, for her to always stay with her she needs to be in a water-filled bubble - though with magic anything could be a better solution than that but at the moment it's a temporary transportation. If she will continue to stay on Earth? Who knows. At the moment she's happy to sing for humans and exploring and gaining more knowledge and most of all - enjoying her freedom.

Design contest entry of

Sorry for my English. English isn't my mother language. ^^

EDIT:

As I didn't win the contest, I'll put this one to be adopted! ^^

SB: 25 CHF

Rules:
You don't have to credit me for the design or the character but I want to at least know if you used her for covers or something. Would like to know if my baby is in action and doing something she loves.
You can change minor things (like sash, rope, leggings, chopsticks, jewels) but you can't change her hairstyle nor hair color, eyes and color, and form.
I'll bid for SB.