UTAU doesn't work right anymore!

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Please help me! All of a sudden, whenever I want to render/play notes (using ANY Voicebank), instead of the regular rendering where the notes are seen, and you can see the rendering via the blue bars, it only shows me system 32 exe thing...has this happened to you too?

However, the most severe thing is; no matter what I do, some of the notes aren't played at all, again, using ANY voicebank! It's not an oto issue, it just won't play! In some ust's everything is fine, but in most...it ain't working! Please guys, I need help!

P

partial

Can you screentshot each tab of your settings in UTAU?

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
The blue bar you are talking about isnt for the resampler.dll?

If the cmd appears (a black window with white letters) it is cause you are using resampler.exe

In quality terms using the cmd/.exe is way better than using the .dll

About why it is not playing some notes...I cant remember the solution, sprry, but try removing the .frq of a note that is not playing. If it works do it for all.

I am not sure, but I think the frq generated on resampler.dll is not the same of the exe version? (someone correct me if I am wrong)

Reactions: Kiyoteru
P

partial

If I were you, I'd do a fresh install of UTAU. Save all your voices and plugins somewhere else, and try reinstalling. Alternatively, find your UTAU exe and check the properties. Make sure it has permissions for all users.

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Okay, thanks I'll do that...