Utau Duets ideas?

Pokeloid Luna

Teto's Territory
Ok, so one of my friends requested that I make a cover of Cendrillon for her...but the thing is she didn't tell me which Utaus to use, she only said to try and make it sound realistic and I have no idea which Utaus to use! Can y'all help me out? I want to post this cover on Christmas for my friend. Thank you for taking the time to check my post.
:creepy::creepy::creepy:

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Does she have an UTAU? If so I think she'd appreciate you using it. If not maybe use UTAU she like. If that all doesn't really work then you can probably go with UTAU you like/ones that would fit the song and work well with each other

Reactions: Pokeloid Luna

Pokeloid Luna

Teto's Territory
Does she have an UTAU? If so I think she'd appreciate you using it. If not maybe use UTAU she like. If that all doesn't really work then you can probably go with UTAU you like/ones that would fit the song and work well with each other
Unfortunately she doesn't have an Utau...but I was thinking Ruko Female and Rook since someone already did a Ruko Female and Ruko male version, what do you think, Arissa? They go together pretty well...Got any other suggestions?

Reactions: Arissa

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Unfortunately she doesn't have an Utau...but I was thinking Ruko Female and Rook since someone already did a Ruko Female and Ruko male version, what do you think, Arissa? They go together pretty well...Got any other suggestions?
I don't know their voices all too well lol so I'll take your word for it. As for suggestions, hm... Asyl and Darling sound pretty good together(and I think Kumori and Moon, Asyl's voicer, are even dating, so yip yip)

Reactions: Pokeloid Luna

Pokeloid Luna

Teto's Territory
I don't know their voices all too well lol so I'll take your word for it. As for suggestions, hm... Asyl and Darling sound pretty good together(and I think Kumori and Moon, Asyl's voicer, are even dating, so yip yip)

....Do you want me to do a cover with both of them? I want to do a bit of a Christmas request thing you know? If you have any song ideas, please let me know! I want to give back to you for helping me when I was a noob. I'm going to go and test them out...
:creepy:

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
....Do you want me to do a cover with both of them? I want to do a bit of a Christmas request thing you know? If you have any song ideas, please let me know! I want to give back to you for helping me when I was a noob. I'm going to go and test them out...
:creepy:
Awe that's sweet! And you can use whoever you want(I just wanted to offer a good suggestion lol)! And hm, let me think, when I think of one I'll let you know :wink:

Pokeloid Luna

Teto's Territory
Nyeko and aphelia +w+
Thank you for a suggestion, I'll test them out in the near future!
[doublepost=1512229264][/doublepost]
Awe that's sweet! And you can use whoever you want(I just wanted to offer a good suggestion lol)! And hm, let me think, when I think of one I'll let you know :wink:
Alright, well, if an idea comes up, don't be shy to ask! I'll be more than happy to do a request for you.:creepy: I was actually thinking about doing a Bougainvillea Duet with Asyl and Darling...what do you think? It was just an idea I had a little while ago.

Reactions: Arissa

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Thank you for a suggestion, I'll test them out in the near future!
[doublepost=1512229264][/doublepost]
Alright, well, if an idea comes up, don't be shy to ask! I'll be more than happy to do a request for you.:creepy: I was actually thinking about doing a Bougainvillea Duet with Asyl and Darling...what do you think? It was just an idea I had a little while ago.
^^ That sounds pretty cool!