UTAU English VCCV 2015

P

partial

@Zarsla
Dang, we gotta wait another day? //shot w
Well, okaaay. I'll save my extreme anticipation for tomorrow, then.

SCARYCHEWINGGUM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
TODAY'S THE DAY FOLKS!

Ahhh it's quarter to 7 in the morning and I can't go back to sleep (probably partially because i just came down with a cold yesterday meaning I won't be able to record the reclist straight away)

melobuniiP

Queen of Bunnies, Thou shalt not forget.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The day VCCV is released will be known as "The day the UTAU community stood still".
I had to.
lol_by_melobunii-d97jxln.png

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hey guys! If you're STILL debating whether or not to make an english VCCV™ voicebank, maybe you haven't heard of the A Song for Everyone project here!

http://utaforum.net/threads/a-song-for-everyone.10608/

Every single english VCCV™ voicebank will get a short, 1 minute character song. All of them.

and who knows, maybe all the songs coming out will encourage people to write more songs with all the amazing voicebanks!

Last edited:

OngakuCD

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
The time has finally come T.T
I'm going to make sure I follow all the steps religiously so I don't make anymore more mistakes like I've done in the past (mainly with the oto.ini)

I wish the walls to my dorm weren't so thin because I would have started today (I'm gonna have to wait until I go home once a month)

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, the downloads aren't working for me either ;; I think it might have to do with them getting too much traffic. But ahhh Cz sounds amazing! ; u ;

Terindie

日本語 Patrol - Active Duty
Defender of Defoko
Channeling @Fuutari Makku , he suggested that you download a mobile emulator add-on for your browser. That way, you can download it as if you were on a phone, and that works for some reason.

comet3

local rain enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
SCREAM S I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T REALIZE ALL OF THIS WENT ON WITHOUT ME NOTICING
VCCV sounds so fluid and clear! It's amazing! After I record this VCV bank I'll probably attempt it... though I'll be at school by then ;;;