UTAU "fERRERO" Design/Concept Critique?

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
OOOKAY... I think this one is kinda odd? I dunno... here's my latest concept drawing of him and a somewhat coloured version:
20120521_223638.jpg

ferrero.png

His "story" is that he used to be a universe, but then he started to develop a will of his own to become a sentient being so he changed into a humanoid. He then found Earth, the closest inhabited planet to him, and lived in the forest as he slowly grew out of his primitive-ness, learning how to be in touch with the plants, animals, etc... only recently he is able to come out into the human world. He is easily corruptable, since he is "new" at having free-will, so it kind of leaves freedom for people to alter his personality.

His design may be kinda complicated, but I guess people can simplify it if they need to? I kinda like complicated though, personally.

He's covered in bells, because he loves them... many of the bells are detached and "float" like he does(he never walks, he kind kinda flies around and hovers.) Fudge... now that I noticed his anklets are supposed to be the same size as his bracelets, but my drawing derped I guess D'x The floaty ring of bells kinda symbolized planets orbiting... And I was going to make his eyes colored like space with little stars, but of course it's optional to make them just black or chromey? -shot-

His bell "earrings" also have bows tied on.... bows made of his hair(yeah I know it's "WTF" .__.)

Here's a older, slightly different doodley thing I did of him awhile back if his "hairbows" are hard to distinguish on the other pic:
autosave.png

So, like... critique? Comments? Ideas? I just... I dunno anymore... I've been working on his design for like a month like a loser, so my brain is a little fried right now and he's hard for me to finalize... bleh.... ;w;

P.S. I guess ignore the Earth under his feet... I just did that conceptionally... ^^;

Shine

Teto's Territory
OMG.
I LOVE that design!
It's so different! It looks like a joker, but all those armor details, the hat, DAT HAIR. He is so beautiful, yes, yes, beautiful. ;w;
Your UTAUs seem to have very original designs,names, personalities, all of them! LanceLOTTE, the tomboyish warrior girl, who I loveee, fERRERO, (that name, is so different! It reminds me of a chocolate I usually eat. Nevermind xD), the joker of the outer space with a versatil personality...omg, they are all so AWESOME.
When I learn how to use UTAU properly, when I learn some japanese, I would totally make an epic original song with your UTAU's.
Congratulations! Really! ;---;

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
@ Shine: ;w; Thank you so much~ I don't even know what to say... I'm glad you like them so much ;u; And actually, I did get his name from the chocolate Ferrero Rocher(because hazulnuts were part of his inspiration, somehow) I'm glad it makes you think of the chocolate xD

@ 叶心怡:  Thank you, I'm so glad you think so~ ;w; I was kinda worried since he's a bit odd maybe, but thank you >w< ;w;

Shine

Teto's Territory
NaughtyPichu link said:
@ Shine: ;w; Thank you so much~ I don't even know what to say... I'm glad you like them so much ;u; And actually, I did get his name from the chocolate Ferrero Rocher(because hazulnuts were part of his inspiration, somehow) I'm glad it makes you think of the chocolate xD

@ 叶心怡:  Thank you, I'm so glad you think so~ ;w; I was kinda worried since he's a bit odd maybe, but thank you >w< ;w;

OMG! Really! I love Ferrero Rocher, I use to eat them all when no one is looking :3 -badboy xD-
Anyway, congrats, I'm waiting to hear such a great, soft and interesting voice from this UTAU! Keep on the good work Pichu-chan :3