UTAU Game Help and sign up [Visual Novel Project]

Shinaichivocaloid

Teto's Territory
Alright Ive started an UTAU project that I decided to finish. I've got most of the story written and done, but with this I also want to include other people's UTAU and have other people be able to be apart of this project.
The story has already been planned, and the scripting will start once I have all of the characters.
I still need people to be on the art, music, and test gamers. Any help would be appreciated.

Here's the story so far.
There's a month long summer retreat held for people interested in the arts. You can be as old as you want or young as you want, and any kind of art is welcome. This year the retreat is held at a place called Lake Caldhim, a private and secluded area held away from the rest of the world. During the retreat though while everyone is off having fun, a murder happens. This story is a detective story where you try and find out who the killer is before you die yourself.

So pretty much I still need a lot of characters. If you would like to be apart of the cast please fill out this form with the understanding that:
-You may not be main but you will be mentioned.
-I may not get your UTAU's personality right.
- Your UTAU may be killed
-Your UTAU may be the killer (unless you specifically say not to be, or you can not me in PRIVET, if you want your UTAU to be the killer(s)) 

Form:
Name:
Name of UTAU:
Way I can reach you for questions:
Anything you want me to know:

So go ahead and sign up for anything. I need all the help I can get :smile:

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Sounds like fun! =D

Name: 38 (38th Parallel)
Name of UTAU: Soshiki Nami
Way I can reach you for questions: Here, or on VO (Austria) c:
Anything you want me to know: Well, Soshiki is usually shy and quiet, but he likes to make friends. However, he's unusually clingy and doesn't like to let people go.

Here's a picture:
nami_soshiki_by_turquoise_cherry-d4h46j1.png

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Name: Tsy
Name of UTAU: Onsei Lulu
Way I can reach you for questions: Utaforum, dA(lemondolly)
Anything you want me to know: I don't really care if Lulu is a killer or not, actually, that would be kinda cool. If you want to learn about Lulu's personality, you can just visit her wiki page http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Lulu_Onsei . Oh and if you need help on the novel like art, music (I can find music that would be good for certain scenes), or anything let me know, I'd be glad to help. ^^

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
Name: Anton
Name of UTAU: Odayakana Anton
Way I can reach you for questions: Here or deviantart(antonx9)
Anything you want me to know: Anton is supposed to be a liiiiittle shonen, not super-overdoing it though. At least he is really innocent, so him = murderer doesn't really make sense. xD
You can read more about him here; http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Odayakana_Anton

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Name: IrisFlower
Name of UTAU: Iris Libra
Way I can reach you for questions: Awww, you know how to reach me~ Your best bet would be to note me on dA if you have questions though :3
Anything you want me to know: Well I think you know her personality...if you need room to mess with it go ahead, all I ask is that she at least have a cheerful aspect to her. And since this is an artsy kinda thing, if you need an artistic talent for her, either floral arrangements, like some kinda of garden designer or baking would suit her. She's also not killer material because she doesn't like blood however(terrible master is terrible) she makes for a great target because she scares easily.

As for helping with the game, I could be a test gamer if you don't mind. I'm the kind of person who tries everything in a game xD Because I'm in school atm I won't have time to be an artist unfortunately ._. And I know nothing about music. /fail

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Name: PK
Name of UTAU: Forrest Hetane
Way I can reach you for questions: Here, Youtube, Deviantart, or Tumblr
Anything you want me to know: Forrest is a coward, and he's not very confident. He's not exactly the murderer type, but he might hurt someone out of self-defense.
If you need help with art or sound effects, let me know. :smile:

aplusod

Teto's Territory
Sounds interesting~

Name: SoD
Name of UTAU: Shizu Sogone
Way I can reach you for questions: Here, or dA, or YouTube (links in my signature).
Anything you want me to know: Wikia, I guess? You can change things if you need to. She could be the killer or be killed, anything works. Although, for her to kill someone, she'd need to feel that it was necessary or simply be misguided into it...
Oh, and I can try to help with art if you need?

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
What program are you using to make the game? If it's RPG Maker, I can script some events. :3

Shinaichivocaloid

Teto's Territory
@SakisCookie I'm using ren'py. This is going to be a visual novel, but it has a few RPG elements.

To everyone else. Thank you for signing up! I still need a lot more! Please held spread the word! I posted the same topic on DA. Everyone who wants to help with art, music, or sound effects please note me here or on DA. I'm hoping that this can be a fun project for everyone to enjoy, thanks again everyone!

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory
Name: Lyrie (or Jyurie)
Name of UTAU: Luna Akimine
Way I can reach you for questions: deviantart (l-y-r-i-e) or twitter (@Lyritsu)
Anything you want me to know: Luna is a quiet type girl. She tend to think through her actions carefully so... yea.

lenny16

Momo's Minion
Name: Lenny/Colby (which ever)
Name of UTAU: Ocean Kiyoto
Way I can reach you for questions: deviantart (colby1235) or youtube (jjfarmer16)
Anything you want me to know: Ocean is flamboyant and when a situation is awkward he try's to lighten  the mood by acting funny/silly.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Name: smeen
Name of UTAU: Yuugi Hakune
Way I can reach you for questions: PM on Utaforum or UTAUOnline. Twitter @Smeenilicious
Anything you want me to know: All Yuugi's stuff is on the Wiki. Also, pretty weird, but for the latest characterization of him check his Twitterbot @Yuucchan_bot

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Name: Thibaud
Name of UTAU: Burakku
Way I can reach you for questions: Here, Youtube / Twitter / DeviantArt / Skype as thibaud76200
Anything you want me to know: Everything is on his Wiki page.

Angel

Momo's Minion
Name: Angel
Name of UTAU: Suika Irie
Way I can reach you for questions: UTAForum PM
Anything you want me to know: Suika is a bubbly and naive person. She is also a bit clumsy.

Berin

Momo's Minion
Name: Berin
Name of UTAU: Beryll Heliodora
Way I can reach you for questions: You can reach me through UF PMs or Youtube
Anything you want me to know: Just check out her Wikipage^^

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Name: Shadow
Name of UTAU: Hiro Shishiza
Way I can reach you for questions: UTAForum PM or message me on DeviantArt.
Anything you want me to know: Quiet, but with a hardcore personality. Loves soda, but hates liars.
Really, I don't care what you do with her, but I really don't see her as a killer. She's rude and cold looking, but I never thought of her to be a killer or evil... ^^;

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ooh~ this seems interesting

Name: moonst4r
Name of UTAU: Mimi Yorune
Way I can reach you for questions: PM here, note on deviantART, or PM on YouTube
Anything you want me to know: There's nothing canon about her personality, but she's kind of clever, yet sort of an airhead at the same time. She likes to try to confuse people.

Pancakes

Momo's Minion
Name: Kara
Name of UTAU: Kioko Hayashi
Way I can reach you for questions: Here or on Deviantart
Anything you want me to know: Her Wiki Page

I've sent you a message concerning helping out with the project, it seems really interesting!

vanity29

Momo's Minion
This sounds awesome!

Name: Johnny-K
Name of UTAU: Yuuki Kouta.
You can contact me on here, or youtube if you'd like.
His personality is cold and secluded, and he prefers to work alone.
He's very unknown so you don't have to use him if you don't need him :3

I may also be able to work on music, but not anything fancy.

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
Name:Mochi
Name of UTAU:Habu Jozo
Way I can reach you for questions:On utaforum
Anything you want me to know:
Look at the wiki page.