UTAU game idea

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
For a while now, I had been wanting to make a game in rpg maker and somehow in put something UTAU related into it.

I was thinking of making a game with my UTAU as the main character and you explore areas based on songs she sang, or songs I've wanted to make her sing, but haven't yet. Or, instead of making areas based on songs I've wanted my UTAU to sing, I could take songs my UTAU has sang withanother UTAU, or a creator I've kinda interacted with and make an area based on a song their UTAU sang and give their UTAU a spot in the game as hint givers and,or save points.

It would be similar to Yume Nikki in a way maybe .I just have to figure out what the levels would look like and what the plot would be. Since I can only think of a few UTAU/creators I've been involved with, I'm taking UTAU suggestions recommendations.
If anyone would like to help with the plot, I will take suggestions.

UTAUs I'm thinking of using:
Megan Shinaichi
Saki
Hekine Chinji (maybe since her sprite would be the hardest)

Possible plot idea: Each time the main character fell asleep, she would go to a new world. Within that world (The worlds would be based off songs), the main character would find someone with a problem (again, based off a song) and the main character would help solve that UTAU's problem (may even be multiple UTAU with a related problem) and couldn't leave until the problem's solved. Once the problem is solved the character may wake up.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
ohmaigarsh i came in to read your idea and i think i had a happy heart attack when i saw you had hekine on the list ;w;
this sounds really cool, i like it :uhuhu: (And i actually know someone who made a BUNCH of UTAU sprites, if you wanna see 8D )

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
TheSnowSongstress link said:
ohmaigarsh i came in to read your idea and i think i had a happy heart attack when i saw you had hekine on the list ;w;
this sounds really cool, i like it :uhuhu: (And i actually know someone who made a BUNCH of UTAU sprites, if you wanna see 8D )
I saw the sprites that person made, but I plan to use RPG maker VX and the sprites that person made wouldn't fit the style, but I'll see what I can do about a sprite for Hekine

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Shinaichivocaloid link said:
This idea is super cool! I can help with a few things if you want me to, but I don't know how useful I'll be...XD
If I need any help, I'll be sure to let you know.

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
This is a really awesome idea! :o I have some experience with RPG Maker (though I don't actually... have VX right now... my trial ran out orz I only have 2003) so once you're actually working on the game I could probably assist you a bit with that.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Sounds amazing. :uhm:
I was in the process of making my own YN fangame. If you need help with chipsets or event scripting, I can certainly help.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
SakisCookie link said:
Sounds amazing. :uhm:
I was in the process of making my own YN fangame. If you need help with chipsets or event scripting, I can certainly help.
I may need help with scripting, if that's okay.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I can help, if you want. Not only writing a plot, but I own VX Ace. So I cou;d do some programming for you.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
smeen link said:
I can help, if you want. Not only writing a plot, but I own VX Ace. So I cou;d do some programming for you.
I think writing the plot would be the biggest problem for me right now. Especially the beginning and I would appreciate any help you would be willing to give me.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hmmm... Well I'd be willing to do plot-writing for you for sure! If you want to, you can send me what you already have or something?

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
smeen link said:
Hmmm... Well I'd be willing to do plot-writing for you for sure! If you want to, you can send me what you already have or something?
This may sound really dumb, but I didn't want to start working on plot without a start. So I don't really have anything written yet.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oh that's okay! I can totally understand it, don't worry about it. xD