UTAU Graphic Design Project

MystSaphyr

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
I have a friend who's currently working on a project in graphic design, and she was considering involving the UTAU community!

She knows a little about it through me, but she wants to collect a few varied art examples of UTAUs, to use with permission from their creators, to use in the project (not voice-wise at all, but as subjects for a kind of logo/template thing).

All she needs is for you to post a name and picture of your UTAU, and 3 words that you think describe the UTAU community.

She won't be selling anything made of course as it's just a school assignment, and you'll get something out of it (it might be applied to the forum later) :D

If your UTAU doesn't have any info on the UTAU wiki about range/age/gender and basic stuff, also include that as well. She'll need it for the logo/template thing c:

Thanks!

Pompom1011

Momo's Minion
This UTAU was voiced by a family member:

Name: RoX
Picture: http://fav.me/d4bre85
RoX is a female UTAU who is 17 years old. She is apart of the ANGROID family and is a virtual fairy/elf.
Three words that I think describe the UTAU community are creative, dedicated, and kind~

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
I would like to have a chance ;w;

Name: Risu
Picture: http://dianatan.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3hmbz6
Information: Risu's just 20 cm (0'65" I hope oo") and her real age is 18, although she says herself she's 4 due to her squirrel appearance. She always wears a kimono and holds a fan and has a burning passion towards bubble tea.
3 Words: Funny, addicting Community

MystSaphyr

Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Thanks for all the input, guys!

She's working on the project currently and she's sent me an idea for it so far. It looks like they'll be badges that basically show the UTAU's singable languages, range, and other voicebank technical specs and it looks pretty cool so far! Though I'm not sure if I can post the image just yet xD

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Myst link said:
Thanks for all the input, guys!

She's working on the project currently and she's sent me an idea for it so far. It looks like they'll be badges that basically show the UTAU's singable languages, range, and other voicebank technical specs and it looks pretty cool so far! Though I'm not sure if I can post the image just yet xD

Awesome, I can't wait to see them. <3

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
I wish your friend luck~
Name: Hekine Chinji
Picture:sad:Sorry it's a chibi u w u)
hekine_chinji_chibi_by_snow_songstress-d4q5e4g.jpg

Hekine is an isolated 15 year old girl who likes to seclude herself with her music. She is too shy to approach people, so she waits for people to hopefully come to her.
3 words~ Infinite, Diverse, Evolving

MystSaphyr

Administrator
Defender of Defoko
My friend completed the project! She wasn't able to include everyone, but she took several of the first few posts to work with.

It's not necessarily fitting for forum use at the moment, but she says the template could be adapted later for either forum signatures or IRL badges. And she drew most of the faces, but one of her instructors (who didn't quite seem to get the concept of fanart XD) asked her to use one of the original drawings so that's why Kaisho Kenage kinda stands out xD;

Some crappy photos of the project poster V_V no scanner handy.

project1.jpg

project2.jpg

The bar on the note shows voice range. The flags indicate singable languages. She went by wiki posts so if info was missing, it's not there. Sorry!