UTAUs in Hogwarts? :'D

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This is a wierd idea I'm having. I'll try and make it a story, but even if I can't, this would be very interesting. Still trying to think of antagonists and such.

Started by a post on UO that I'll copy/paste here; please read it to understand what I'm doing:

Thought this would be fun – if your UTAU(s) went to Hogwarts, what kind of wand would the have/what House would the be in?

I have these two fairly good quizzes that tell you those things. Now, I know normally house quizzes are so painfully obvious (What’s your favorite animal – a snake, badger, lion, or raven lollolol?), but this one is much more subtle. Still kinda obvious, but good choices. REALLY leans toward Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, so try to be as truthful to your UTAU’s personality as possible. And even then, feel free to say what you thought they should have been.

Quizzes:
http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/HarryPotter/Docs/Quiz-House.html
http://www.unfading.net/wsinfo.html

For Kaisho, she’s a Hufflepuff (I thought she’d be a Gryffindor from half the answers, but I guess her chivalry and loyalty to her loved ones saved her pffft) with a wand of Ash and Pheonix Feather. It suits her perfectly omigush. I screenshoted the details:
http://i44.tinypic.com/2ijq26h.jpg

Kimusume was a Ravenclaw (waaaaat I think she’s moreso the Gryffindor that was 2nd place), and got a wand of Birch and Unicorn Hair. MORE WANDS SUITING PERFECTLY.
http://i40.tinypic.com/j5ce9s.png

So yeeeah. House quiz isn’t overly intensly accurate, but it’s okay. Wand quiz is fantastic though.

So, yeah! I'm first considering doing a group picture, then perhaps fleshing out a "story".

To be included, do the two quizzes (Like I stated, with the House quiz feel free to say what you think they really should have been), state your results, and a screenshot of the wand results would be VERY appreciated (The bottom section tells you a lot about classes).

Later on, if I flesh out a plot, I might ask you to fill out some more details (blood status, pet, other things?) but I don't want to go crazy with details. We'll see.

For now, this is for fun. If you posted on UO, go ahead and copy/paste. If not, have fun~

Characters so far:
Kaisho Kenage - Hufflepuff - Ash and Pheonix Feather
Iris Libra - Hufflepuff - Maple and Pheonix Feather
Seiha Terunishiki - Hufflepuff - Maple and Unicorn Hair
Fuko Zonbi - Hufflepuff - Ivy or Aspen or Willow and Unicorn Hair
MiSS SAiYA - Hufflepuff - Hawthorn and Unicorn Hair
Mona Minarai - Hufflepuff - Cedar and Pheonix Feather
Diana Kunikida - Hufflepuff - Hawthorn and Unicorn Hair
Suika Irie - Hufflepuff - Aspen and Unicorn Hair
Hekine Chinji - Hufflepuff - Pine and Unicorn Hair

Kimusume Bion - Gryffindor - Birch and Unicorn Hair
Kiyoshi Runto - Gryffindor - Elm and Dragon Heartstring
Yura Taenaru - Gryffindor - Vine and Unicorn Hair
Liana Kunikida - Gryffindor - Oak and Dragon Heartstring
Eli Anami - Gryffindor  - Willow and Unicorn Hair

Saki - Ravenclaw - Maple and Unicorn Hair
Rai Akegata - Ravenclaw - Rowan and Dragon Heartstring
Kouhei Shimizu - Ravenclaw - Willow or Aspen or Hawthorn and Unicorn Hair
Mimi Yorune - Ravenclaw - Hawthorn and Unicorn Hair
Takeru Kunikida - Ravenclaw - Maple and Pheonix Feather
Kazumi Kazune - Ravenclaw - Pine and Dragon Heartstring
ROUGE - Ravenclaw - Apple and Dragon Heartstring

Souta Kumori - Slytherin - Beech and Dragon Heartstring
Dr. iNKu - Slytherin - Oak and Dragon Heartstring
Gin Ryuusei - Slytherin - Ash and Pheonix Feather

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Well I took the quizzes~
Saki belongs in Ravenclaw.
And here is her wand ~
1zq917a.jpg

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Bby, Panda does not know how to even do this lol amg because my headcanon is that there is derp everywhere for her utau and there are split personalities / glitches everywhere
waaaah

but
the one you know is totalllllly an antagonist ravenclaw yep. wands. i am laaazy atm.
flops at bby

Rai

Teto's Territory
Rai's a Ravenclaw (even though ugh answering a question to get into the dorm pfft)

and his wand:
rai__s_wand_by_rxrai-d4ugb4v.png

and just for fun userRai is in Gryffindor with this wand XD:
rai__s_wand__user__by_rxrai-d4ugeha.png

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You already know Iris's but I will post here too for your benefit -nod-

House: Hufflepuff. As I said this is the house I got on the quiz and it's the house I normally choose for her when asked this question.
Wand: Maple with Phoenix Feather

IrisWand.png

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
YOU CAN DO IT BBY
TRY TRY TRY
Think how she'd react in each specific situation? D:
i dunnoooo

*is thinking Kazumi is a Slytherin now pffffft*

Hoshi

Momo's Minion
(Posted on UO su but I'ma put it here and then skip back over there XD)
Seiha: Hufflepuff
wand= Malple with Unicorn Hair

Kouhei: Ravenclaw
wand= Willow, Aspen, and Hawthorn with Unicorn Hair

I closed the pages before I noticed the wand interpretation OTL T^T Kouhei's was something to do with Charms and being good with illusions or something...

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Fuko Zonbi is a Hufflepuff, and her wand is made from ivy, aspen and willow with a core of unicorn hair.
Here is the description.

Kanjo

Momo's Minion
(copy and paste from UO)

Kiyoshi = gryffindor
wand = elm with dragon heart string

have no idea what this means ._.

Kero

Momo's Minion
so many Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws xD

Yura got Gryffindor, and a Vine and Unicorn hair wand. :U

I had a lot of fun with this XD

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Haha, MiSS SAiYA is another Hufflepuff. Pffttt
Wand: Hawthorn with Unicorn hair
Hawthorn: In Magic, Hawthorn is primarily used for love charms and strengthening beauty, as well as for inducing illusions and fogging the mind. It can be used in transformation and symbolical sacrificial rituals, in practices, dealing with slowing down or speeding up the time, in harming or damaging spells and even in long-term curses (such as spindle-curse from the famous tale of Sleeping Beauty).
Keywords: Change, Inevitable transformation, Fate, Young beauty, Chastity, End of innocense, Coming into age, Love charms, Female sexuality, Desire, Harm Loss and misfortunes, Gaining new abilities, Revealing the new-grown inner structure, Illusions.
Wand Description: This wand is very creative and natural, though inconstant. Exceptionally good for charms (especially for love spells). In transfiguration results are unpredictable: the spell mostly affects an owner than an aobject. Suits well for any form of magic art or for intuitive branches of magic (divination included). Can be successfully used in healing. Not very good against dark arts, and cannot be used for that purpose.

Dr. iNKu is a Slytherin
Wand: Oak with Dragon Heartstring http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/204/wandi.png
Haha, this is fun~

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ahh, Shinami, this sounds kinda like a rehash of that one Harry Potter OC thing that we tried a year or so ago~ but with UTAUs! Sounds like fun~! :3

Mona got Hufflepuff on the house quiz (so many Hufflepuffs gossshhhh) but I guess that's the house I would have put her in myself anyway, so that's fine, too.
Hufflepuff - 16
Ravenclaw - 14
Gryffindor - 10
Slytherin - 6

And then on the wand quiz, she got Cedar with Phoenix Feather.
NuExu.png

Then I took the wand quiz again for myself and got Maple with Dragon Heartstring~
EDnNn.png

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
As I told you I wanted to do this with my other UTAUs as well

As for Diana (Dia), she's a Huffelpuff (the next one orz)
Here's her wand
http://s14.directupload.net/images/120330/6czy5oof.jpg

Liana (Lia) is a Gryffindor (although I thought she would be Slytherin, haha)
Her wand is here
http://s1.directupload.net/images/120330/i2gflift.jpg

And Takeru (Keru) is a Ravenclaw (and here I thought he would be Griffindor xD)
His wand is here
http://s7.directupload.net/images/120330/8kk29tsl.jpg

Haha, siblings and everybody is in another house 8D

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
@Cola Maaaaaybe it is. =w= At least, while I was in a Harry Potter mood, I went back to that old email for the quizzes.

For those who haven't screenshoted, hopefully other people will get the same wand so we can just look at that.

Oh, and for those who got three wand woods, if I recall correctly doesn't it give you the symbolism for all three? Could you please choose one wand wood?

It's so awesome how we're actually getting a variety of characters and houses. Trying viciously to think of a plot, peeps don't kill me if I consider making you an antagonist, you probably won't be an overarching evil.

imma make a list of the characters on the first post for organizational purposes~

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Hekine got Hufflepuff 8D (Perfect, i have the scarf so i can bring it when i cosplay her at Comicon 8D )
and the wand:
kcjn14.jpg

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
SO MANY PUFFS XD

We need more mens for the Puff house - they're all in Slytherin.
And Reim should come over from UO, she was in Slytherin if I remember, so we can have a Slytherin girl.

Oh, so reminder again, people with three woods, please choose only one! Then for people who didn't screenshot I'll be on a lookout for people who did screenshot who get the same wand.

this story will have to center around hufflepuff at this rate XD