UTAUs in Hogwarts? :'D

asparagus

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
I just did it for ROUGE

House: Ravenclaw (I was expecting Hufflepuff to be honest, but I guess it makes sense because at the core she is an android and would be more prone to rational thinking)

Wand:
2itk677.png

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Added new peeps to list~

For people gettingn multiple results, I tracked down a good wand wood symbolism site. My favorite seems to have 404'd over the years, but this one is fairly good. (I wanted to find one that had to do moreso with what the wood was actually like symbolicaly to the past, not just magic related).
http://www.diagonalley.5u.com/ollivanders/meaning.html
You can read up on the woods and choose which one of your various results suit you best if you've already passed it's description in the results.

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Forrest got Hufflepuff and his wand is Apple with Phoenix Feather.

Vio got Hufflepuff (I was kind of expecting Ravenclaw...) and her wand is Ash with Phoenix Feather.

Semi got Ravenclaw (I was expecting Gryffindor or Hufflepuff, but whatever xD) and his wand is Maple with Unicorn Hair.

... and for fun, I got Hufflepuff and my wand is Aspen with Unicorn Hair.

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
What is this that I see with mine eyes? :U

I did this for L'Aquila. She got Gryffindor, surprisingly. xD;; I wouldn't know what else she could have gotten, though.

Her wand is Maple with Unicorn Hair.

Capture.jpg

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory
I DEMAND TO BE IN THIS *RAGES
LUNA AKIMINE
RAVENCLAW.
ELDER AND DRAGON HEARTSTRING.
14 INCHES.
USING MY POTTERMORE WAND LIKE A BOSS. *SLAMS KEYBOARD*
edit: that quiz, i've done it a LOT of times before :D always got ravenclaw. including now :D
the wand..
maple. and. dragon. heartstring. D8>
but but but i dunno. my POTTERMORE wand is more accurate because its by JKR but okay -cries forever-

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
Whoa, so many Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws...oO
Okay, Yunia is a Slytherin (...as expected... :creepygrin:smile: and her wand is Apple with Phoenix Feather.

mw

Momo's Minion
My mitsuki apperantly is a Ravenclaw^^
Even though it's not Hufflepuff only by one point.

His wand is made of willow and has a core of unicorn hair.

wand.png

Melancholy. Yes, this matches his personality perfectly. Even though I didn't know myself he was into illusion^^

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
The test ~FINDS~ that lanceLOTTE is a HufflePuff(kudos to you if you get the joke =w=.) She was only a couple of points away from being Griffindor or Ravenclaw, though xD

Bleh, she got three wands -n-. First, Hazel popped up... and I thought it was fitting, and then Cedar popped up immediately after, equally fitting! Lastly, Holly popped up, also fitting...gahh. All three of the wands have Pheonix Feather.

lottewands.png

Well, I went to that wand site and there was only a description for Holly, which makes me feel like Holly is meant to be. lanceLOTTE's wand will be Holly with Pheonix Feather.

Also, I myself got Hufflepuff and Aspen with Unicorn Hair C:

Shinaichivocaloid

Teto's Territory
秋美音 LYRIE link said:
[quote author=Shinaichivocaloid link=topic=1160.msg9867#msg9867 date=1334030534]
Megan got Slytherin (I someone how knew she would.) XD
As for her wand she got Holly with Phoenix Feather

*GASP*
HARRY'S WAND.
[/quote]
(looks at what you said, looks it up) OMG my UTAU is Harry Potter! *shot* XD

Lorreine Geralde

lorreinegeralde@IRIS-SELECIA
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I know, this is rather old but it's still fun for me to try this. Eventually, I'm surprised when I found out that my UTAU, Kaiserine Sympherianne is in...Hufflepuff (she almost gets into Ravenclaw lol). She also get three wands but she prefers rowan with unicorn hair. I will try this again for my another UTAU.
:smile:

http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh606/lyricalvocaloid/Untitled_zpse5fe6ab9.png