UTAU Is Not Cooperating With Me

mochikoTiger

Momo's Minion
Ok, so I am having a lot of trouble making multi-pitch VCV and CV voicebanks. First they wouldn't open in the vocal editor, saying "Vocal Configuration Invalid" and that magically fixed itself. But now the sample file names are the location they are in the folder. For example, all the A#4 pitches say A#4/aA#4 and that messes up the naming so that the note "a" with a C4 suffix on the suffix map won't play, probably because the sample is named C4/aC4 and not just aC4? That's what I'm guessing. This is what it looks like in UTAU and I highlighted the incorrect naming. Does anyone know how to fix this? ;A;

more_more_utau_trouble_by_mochikotiger-d99p8bm.png

Rakuei

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you go into the oto.ini wordpad document, you can manually edit that out, I think. In my bank, they all look like that though. Like it will say C5/the name of the fileC5.wav.

If you in manually and change it to whatever the note needs to be, it should fix it. I hope I kind of answered your question?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You need to make sure that your suffixes are in the aliases in order for UTAU to read them.

mochikoTiger

Momo's Minion
You need to make sure that your suffixes are in the aliases in order for UTAU to read them.
Ahhh, yeah I realize that now... ;7; I'm really sorry for making this thread even, I just didn't know what I was doing and uwaaa... I messed up a lot, I guess. >w<

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's ok, multipitch configuration is a tricker thing to master. I believe Steel made a tutorial that's posted in this forum's resources?