[UTAU] Kikyuune Aiko - I'll Quit singing FRENCH VERSION

MystSaphyr

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
You made her sing in French? This was unexpected xD; Maybe I should try to record real French sometime ouo

Though she's a bit off-tune ;A;;;; did you move the UST notes?

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I used a premade ust for the french version, I've just modified ALL the notes to fit Aiko's voicebank. it sounds correct for me, I don't think it's off-tuned.

MystSaphyr

Administrator
Defender of Defoko
If you ever move notes in a UST, you need to move them all by sets of 12 spaces at a time, otherwise the singing gets off-tune :C even if just by a little. 12 spaces on UTAU is a full octave.

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I used Aiko ACT 3 and she sounded wierd at original pitch. Tomorrow I'll try with Aiko ACT 4

MystSaphyr

Administrator
Defender of Defoko
thibaud76200 link said:
I used Aiko ACT 3 and she sounded wierd at original pitch. Tomorrow I'll try with Aiko ACT 4

I can give you the password for her beta V.4 English bank. It might have extra sounds that would help c:

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yes please, it could be fun. I'm also thinking about creating an original song (my first one) in English.. Or an original composition, I don't know.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
TheBakaKitsune link said:
I'm sorry but i don't understand well the lyrics... and it sounds like there's an english accent inside ^^
well he didn't make the bank, Aiko was recorded by an American for Jp use and some engrish XD

TheBakaKitsune

Teto's Territory
TheSnowSongstress link said:
[quote author=TheBakaKitsune link=topic=529.msg2912#msg2912 date=1329517205]
I'm sorry but i don't understand well the lyrics... and it sounds like there's an english accent inside ^^
well he didn't make the bank, Aiko was recorded by an American for Jp use and some engrish XD
[/quote]

Oh xD I understand better why ^^ sry