【UTAU】 Loveless 【Hana Futashi FEAT Hana Bob on Back Up Vocals 】

Mr. Dark

Momo's Minion
I decided to test Resamplers of various kinds but since I am new to UTAU it is hard to understand how to get them to work on some voice banks as TIPS hated Futashi and will not render some of the files of certain syllables. I also tried fresamp which will not play Futashi's bank...In fact none of the Resamplers play Futashi's bank in full without a struggle and yet can play others fine. I could use some help.

I like what fresamp has done with Bob's backing vocal on this song however.

Might be I could also get some help with mixing. My mixing isn't too horrendous but I am ready to try to take it to the next level somehow. I use Adobe Audition CS5 if anyone can help me...And now I present Hana Futashi and Hana Bob with Loveless. UST by leanpan I believe. I only slightly edited the UST. I usually edit more however I was more focused on fiddling with Resamplers to care much about the other things. I simply threw together this mix out of the sample pieces I rendered with various Resamplers.

And somehow the oto.ini and settings for Futashi's bank have disappeared...Ahh well. Hmhm. I apologize if it sounds strange because of this.

Enjoy.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/mPrKo6Ms/Loveless_Hana_Futashi_FEAT_Han.html

Hana Futashi is voiced by Burstknuckle
Hana Bob is voice by HarryMasonOnVacation
Mix by me

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey sorry, I meant to post on the question you had about the resamplers and I forgot to go back after I clicked the link. ^^;

But I wanted to ask if you had that all figured out, yet?

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Okay well I don't know if I can help for sure, but I thought I'd at least try and help...

This might be a dumb question, but are you sure all of your recording files are in the WAV format? I know it doesn't work if they're not all WAVs.

Secondly, (assuming you have it patched to English) you should open up the options in UTAU and check the first tab with all the check boxes. Look at the seventh one down with the Japanese and "resampler.dll" and make sure that box is unchecked.

And did you say that there's no sound coming out at all when you use everything but TIPS? I've heard of instances where resamplers just don't work because the audio files contained metadata (just in case you don't know, that's the files' information in text that shows the audio's title and stuff like that). You should make sure that's clear on all your files. I've never heard of recording programs automatically creating metadata without giving the user the option to change it, but I suppose that's a possibility...? I know Audacity will bring it up for you when you go to export something.

Though, if that last hunch ended up being it, it would suggest that TIPS just ignores metadata...

If all else fails, just try reinstalling the program and your voicebank altogether. I hope at least one of these suggestions work for you.

Mr. Dark

Momo's Minion
It is only strange because [as I am aware] Futashi, Bob, and Shioreta were all recorded in the same program on the same day and in the same manner and yet Futashi is the only one having the trouble. I'll try everything that you suggest. Thank you for the help.