【UTAU】 Lunatic Tears... 【Yorune Mimi VCV】

FastSpeedy

Teto's Territory
This is lovely. I love the voice, and the way you used Vocalshifter is really good. It sounds human-like. ^^

I would love to have that ust, but I just saw you won't distribute it. Sad. uwu

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh wow, I wasn't expecting this thread to get a reply ;;

Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it :') Yeah, it took me a while to get somewhat of a hang of Vocalshifter, but I feel I need more practice.

Sorry about not distributing the UST ;; There's multiple reasons why, like it's sort of messy and doesn't handle CV banks well and there's no pitchbends;;

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
This sounds really cool! Great job! I never heard of Vocalshifter until now, so this is an awesome discovery for me!

FastSpeedy

Teto's Territory
moonst4r link said:

Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it :') Yeah, it took me a while to get somewhat of a hang of Vocalshifter, but I feel I need more practice.

Sorry about not distributing the UST ;; There's multiple reasons why, like it's sort of messy and doesn't handle CV banks well and there's no pitchbends;;

An awesome cover like this deserves replies :3
As for Vocalshifter, you used it pretty well! I tried it once, and it is hard to get the handle of it.

And I do understand your reasons owo
But if you want some help pitchbending the UST, I'd be happy to help. I could also take a look on why it doesn't handle CV well. But it's up to you.

Keep up the good work!

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
FastSpeedy link said:
[quote author=moonst4r link=topic=3517.msg25396#msg25396 date=1347771747]

As for Vocalshifter, you used it pretty well! I tried it once, and it is hard to get the handle of it.

But if you want some help pitchbending the UST, I'd be happy to help. I could also take a look on why it doesn't handle CV well. But it's up to you.

Keep up the good work!
[/quote]

Thank you again ;;u;;
It also has to do with the envelopes like the first note has its envelopes stretching everywhere @_@

And I'll try my best to keep practicing, thank you :')

FastSpeedy

Teto's Territory
moonst4r link said:
[quote author=FastSpeedy link=topic=3517.msg25420#msg25420 date=1347804292]
[quote author=moonst4r link=topic=3517.msg25396#msg25396 date=1347771747]

Keep up the good work!
[/quote]

Thank you again ;;u;;
It also has to do with the envelopes like the first note has its envelopes stretching everywhere @_@

And I'll try my best to keep practicing, thank you :')
[/quote]

Oh wow, that's weird. Maybe pressing the P2P3 button helps? Or try right-clicking the note and go to Envelope. There, on the bottom, there are several buttons. Click the second from left to right. That should fix the envelope. Then press OK. :3

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
That's the first thing I try when editing USTs. It's more complicated than that like the envelope stretches indefinitely. To be honest, I don't want to dwell on this much and want to work on new things ;; Maybe in the future I'll come back to this UST.

FastSpeedy

Teto's Territory
moonst4r link said:
That's the first thing I try when editing USTs. It's more complicated than that like the envelope stretches indefinitely. To be honest, I don't want to dwell on this much and want to work on new things ;; Maybe in the future I'll come back to this UST.

Ok ^^
I hope you do, because I'm really interested in it  :3

Good luck with the next ones!