UTAU.me Support & Feedback

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The Language and Vociebank Style tabs don't seem to be working--it shows every UTAU in the list under every language & VB type, which is obviously inaccurate.

Catgirl

Teto's Territory
Hi, just received the mail about the update and it's nice to see that filtering is finally working! :D

Anyway I have a problem, I wanted to update my UTAU's profile, but I get no edit option in the dashboard, there's just a 'view' option in there. ^^;

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Aha, common mistake.

You are looking at the 'Posts' section which manages the blog rather than Profiles section that manages the UTAU.

Since it seems to be happening a lot I decided to go ahead and clean up the Dashboard, got rid of all the unnecessary stuff and added UTAU Profiles to the "Right Now" box so you can quickly navigate to the Profiles section and any Pending Profiles you have.

Catgirl

Teto's Territory
Hentai link said:
Aha, common mistake.

You are looking at the 'Posts' section which manages the blog rather than Profiles section that manages the UTAU.

Since it seems to be happening a lot I decided to go ahead and clean up the Dashboard, got rid of all the unnecessary stuff and added UTAU Profiles to the \"Right Now\" box so you can quickly navigate to the Profiles section and any Pending Profiles you have.

Uh. Actually... no, it was not the posts section? Also the Posts section contains, well, posts, not my UTAU profile which I was looking at and is not pending by the way, it was already published and I wanted to edit it.
See screenshot:
profiles.jpg
The sceenshot program cut out my mouse cursor but it was hovering on there to make the options appear. Only the view option is displayed :/ The link to UTAU profiles in the 'right now' box brings to the same page, same issue.

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Was a permission related bug that stopped people from editing already published material. Drafts and new stuff could be created but you couldn't edit it after it was published, and media uploads seem to have broke.

Should be fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out.

Catgirl

Teto's Territory
Hentai link said:
Was a permission related bug that stopped people from editing already published material. Drafts and new stuff could be created but you couldn't edit it after it was published, and media uploads seem to have broke.

Should be fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out.
Wonderful, it's working :sing:
I've also seen it is now hiding all the other unrelated UTAU profiles from the dash, which is also a good thing. ^^b
Good job.  :smile:

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It seems like in the "Contact Owner" section of the UTAU Profiles page, the SoundCloud link is using the Nico Nico Douga URL number rather than our SoundCloud account names.

Do you think in the Profile Directory, the UTAUs could be arranged alphabetically rather than the page creation date? Or if you think organizing it by creation date is more efficient, that we are given the option to organize it alphabetically?

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It actually used to be creation date, I recently (yesterday) changed everything to sort by last modified date. So whenever information or new VBs are added they get bumped to the top. I figured Profiles with newer information should be displayed first.

If you want I can probably see about creating an alternate text-only alphabetical listing of every UTAU in the database, a 'view all' function. Also note while I was under the hood I also fixed the search box in the sidebar. It will now search/display Profile related searches properly.

Edit:
Thanks for pointing it out. Soundcloud links should be fixed now. Also changed the Nico link to use the .jp profile page instead of the .com one.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It also seems like the download button only appears on certain vociebanks, but not all of them. Is it still a WIP?

Catgirl

Teto's Territory
moonst4r link said:
It also seems like the download button only appears on certain vociebanks, but not all of them. Is it still a WIP?
I've noticed there's some problem with the download buttons as well.
The download button was showing alright on my VB, then I added a second voicebank with no DL link and now the Download button does not show on the first one. The second one has no link (yet) so it's ok, but the first still has its download url, but the button won't show.

On an unrelated issue, previewing a draft doesn't work, does it?

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
moonst4r link said:

Alright download button should be fixed for all VBs that have URLs entered.

There was some weird conditional handling on the VB handler, it should all be fixed now.

Catgirl link said:
On an unrelated issue, previewing a draft doesn't work, does it?

Sadly there is little I can do about that.

A lot of what manages the profiles are 'custom' and the default Wordpress preview engine just doesn't know how to handle it all.

For the most part it shouldn't matter because if you entered the information right, it should always display the same.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I signed up but didn't get the confirmation email with the password in it.

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ant link said:
I signed up but didn't get the confirmation email with the password in it.

Check your SPAM folder, certain email services are marking emails from the server as SPAM. If you want to avoid it in the future, probably have to add it to your whitelist.

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
ChaudChocolat link said:
I have a question, can i add new origin country ? Because i see there is some of them who are not in the field.

There is currently no way for users to add additional Taxonomy.

That being said if there are Countries/Languages/Genres that you would like to see added feel free to post here as we are always open to suggestions.

mercurialNitrogen

Momo's Minion
I've only discovered UTAU.me today, so far I haven't seen any bugs and I think it's a better database than UTAU wiki, what with the tighter quality control.
This isn't really feedback, but on the Site Guidelines under 'Acceptable Use Policy', it's spelt "tollerance" instead of tolerance, just thought I should point that out.

EDIT: Would you consider making a white version of the site? I thought that some people's monitors may make it hard for them to view the site (and for me, my laptop screen flickers with dark colours like static, but that's a separate issue and I really need to take it to repairs LOL)

Masa

Teto's Territory
I was thinking if it's possible that you add New Zealand in the list of countries?

asparagus

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
I'm having some problems trying to update my UTAU's info, I don't seem to be able to

a) Update existing voice bank info

or b) Add new banks

Also, it seems that my attempting to edit things has glitched out the html http://utau.me/profile/rouge/

Could I get some help with fixing this?

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Masa link said:
I was thinking if it's possible that you add New Zealand in the list of countries?

Sorry for the really really late reply! OTL

New Zeland was added!

asparagus link said:
I'm having some problems trying to update my UTAU's info, I don't seem to be able to

a) Update existing voice bank info

or b) Add new banks

Also, it seems that my attempting to edit things has glitched out the html http://utau.me/profile/rouge/

Could I get some help with fixing this?

I will inform of these problems to Hentai as soon as possible...