Utau newcomer! Dara

Dara

Momo's Minion
Hi everyone. Here is my Utau~

Many thanks to Meta for helping me with the OTO~ So I will re-record her voicebank and give it a go myself, now that I actually know what its supposed to be like!~

here's a bit of info on her.

Dara (last name N/A)
Height: 5'1" (with heels 5'5")
Weight: 98 pounds
Birthday: June 30
Personality: Dara hasnt changed much over the years. Dara is a sweet girl who doesn't really say much unless its stating facts about space. Often lost in thought or day dreaming of floating through nebula's where she would sleep in the dust. A loner by nature she enjoys watching others but not really getting involved. She is however very VERY curious, sometimes asking very personal questions. Having a high patience with others she is good at listening and enjoys learning about others even though she is a loner

Likes: Quantum physics, black holes, science, star watching, the darkness, the cold, singing, sound of waves,high gravity.
Dislikes:gossip, holograms (they confuse her), hot foods, dogs barking, babies crying.
Biography: Born in a black hole, she floated around the universe with no purpose. Occasionally she would stop on a planet and speak to others but found that they quite bored her, mostly only talking about frivolous gossip, so instead she spent time on their libraries learning about time and space. She loves to sing to herself.

Extra info: very picky with foods, likes having her hair played with. Has a fetish for holing hands.

Also, maybe this is a bit much, but I love to design. If anyone needs help I can try to help you with your utau design~

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• daaarraaa.png
    daaarraaa.png
    235.7 KB · Views: 55

AlphaUtau

Teto's Territory
Ahh, she really looks great!:love: I love the fact that her design suits her character really well. And both her design and character are very creative, did you post already some demo's somewhere?

Dara

Momo's Minion
fsdghfijdskopfds :cry: thank you so much!! I did!!~ here is a link if you like to check it out!! http://youtu.be/4Z6zqWS7lKo

; w ; thank you so very much!! I love your icon!!

here is a link to her debut if you would like to hear http://youtu.be/4Z6zqWS7lKo

>//////////////< thank you so much!~

buaahh!! thank you so much!! Here is a link for you http://youtu.be/4Z6zqWS7lKo

I'm still learning how to work Utau and stuff though so she sounds a little eehhh xD

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I like her a lot :D
And that is amazing!
Also, your art skills... omg how ;A;

Her voice is really sweet and pleasant to listen to c:

Dara

Momo's Minion
:cry: //////////// thank you so very much. thats really sweet of you~!

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
No problem at all!
And also, the pronunciation seems pretty ok. :smile: I'm also happy that you pronounced the t's correctly and not like TTTTTTAAHHH xD

Dara

Momo's Minion
thank you! I still need to re-record her because I recorded this with my laptop mic and it just isn't as clear as I would like. But I still need to work on my pronunciation!~ I'll make sure to work on it before I record again~ thank you! :D

I also realized that some most of my S's in the oto were a bit off, oops xD so I fixed them.