【UTAU OFFICIAL DEMO】 Rinse, Repeat (Short Vers.) 【Lia Skye PHEONIX (CV ENG)】

Discussion in 'Song Covers' started by ResonLoreUTAU, Apr 11, 2019.

1. ResonLoreUTAU

ResonLoreUTAU The Black Sheep Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    AAAAAA SHE'S FINALLY READY ENOUGH FOR A FULL DEMO

Alright, Project FireBird is almost complete and we can FINALLY give a full demo! She's CV English, which may be surprising, and she's taken a lot of work to sound smooth.

I've had a lot of help from another UTAU user called HitCoder, who's kindly otoed her and made her sound amazing. She wouldn't be here now were it not for him. So finally, here are the credits:

Voice: Lia Skye PHEONIX (Reson Lore)
    Song: Rinse, Repeat - CrusherP ft. Cyber Songman
    UST: MakkuSan
    Mix: HitCoder
    OTO: HitCoder

//This cover was posted with explicit permission from HitCoder.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    Pyremageyun, Phanto and Ivy! like this.
  3. Phanto

Phanto I make fruit sing Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    i'm SUPER impressed at how she sounds honestly? english seems like a finicky language to use with CV but you managed to make it work really well! it may have taken a lot of work to get to this point but imo it's really worth it, esp because even then the CV format makes it simpler than other english methods, so good luck with wherever you go from here! also hi i love the accent its 10/10

4. ResonLoreUTAU

ResonLoreUTAU The Black Sheep Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Thank you so much! I'm glad you like the accent, my accent is a bit of a mix so I was worried it wouldn't translate well with UTAU. Yeah, it took months of research and regular talks with a professional to make English as smooth as possible using CV, and I am really happy with the result!

I may have written the reclist and recorded the bank, but it was HitCoder that made her so smooth - he did the oto and this cover.

Phanto likes this.