UTAU only works when I use "resampler.dll"

ハルサキ

Momo's Minion
So I have UTAU banks on my computer, and they all work perfectly fine...but only when I use "resampler.dll".
I want to use different resamplers like Moreresampler or Fresamp but every time I turn resampler.dll off, the UTAUs don't sound or render.
I've had this error for a while and it hasn't stopped me from making covers, but I'd like to use other resamplers for a change.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Is your machine's locale set to Japan and have you change the Format of Decimal to be a period rather than comma (if using a non-US machine)?

ハルサキ

Momo's Minion
Is your machine's locale set to Japan and have you change the Format of Decimal to be a period rather than comma (if using a non-US machine)?
I have set my locale to Japanese. But I don't exactly know where to find the format of decimal. My computer is US originally tho.

Maybe2Morrow

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I used to have same problem and then I googled the solution >n< Can't help you. Wish i could though.

Ame。

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Try to reinstall UTAU.

Chances are you didn't switch locales beforehand

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Windows 10 by any chance? Windows 10 can give you the ime keyboard without actually installing the language pack. which you need to do in pc settings.
You also have to set non-unicode language to japanese.

ハルサキ

Momo's Minion
Try to reinstall UTAU.

Chances are you didn't switch locales beforehand
I have uninstalled and installed UTAU several times after changing my locale.

Windows 10 by any chance? Windows 10 can give you the ime keyboard without actually installing the language pack. which you need to do in pc settings.
You also have to set non-unicode language to japanese.
Umm, I already have the IME keyboard, and I'm not really looking to place Kana or Kanji, I just want to use other resamplers other than resampler.dll. All of non-unicode programs are set to Japanese.
I am running Windows 10.

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
here is a gif that will take you step by step. (please allow a few moments for it to load if needed)

fkIQXx4.gif

Like I said, windows 10 will give you the IME keyboard but not actually install things like the full language pack, supplemental fonts, and set your non-Unicode appropriately.
Supplemental fonts should be added automatically in most cases but if they are not then go to "add optional features" and search for it there.