(UTAU ORIGINAL) Baby I'm Drowning (WIP)

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
My first time making a original song-
I wanna see where I can go with this. The story of this song is supposed to be a girl drowning after she falls off a ship. The chorus is really intense since it's supposed to be what the rush of drowning feels like.

I'm still working on the lyrics so I will update this when I can....
Meanwhile, have the instrumental wip! :sing:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sounds great!! Did you program the synths and sequence the tracks yourself?

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Umm... I don't know how much history you have in making originals (barring this, you've never presented anything to the community, participated in the month of song that adlez hosts, etc.), but if this is your first work, it doesn't sound like something an amateur made. These loops sound like they're premade, if you don't mind me saying. I can't really judge cause, it's a start, but if they're not your loops, then you shouldn't say that they are.

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko

I-
[doublepost=1446586020][/doublepost]
Umm... I don't know how much history you have in making originals (barring this, you've never presented anything to the community, participated in the month of song that adlez hosts, etc.), but if this is your first work, it doesn't sound like something an amateur made. These loops sound like they're premade, if you don't mind me saying. I can't really judge cause, it's a start, but if they're not your loops, then you shouldn't say that they are.
I'm really sorry about that. I didn't know much about the program so I thought that's how it was done-

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
There's no harm in using loops to put things together. However, my question specifically asked if you created the sounds yourself in a synthesizer and decided which notes to use, and you lied.

I personally feel like loops restrict me, and at the most I only use loops for dnb (because the genre has incredibly complex drum patterns). To better gain musical experience, you should try composing the notes yourself.

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
There's no harm in using loops to put things together. However, my question specifically asked if you created the sounds yourself in a synthesizer and decided which notes to use, and you lied.

I personally feel like loops restrict me, and at the most I only use loops for dnb (because the genre has incredibly complex drum patterns). To better gain musical experience, you should try composing the notes yourself.
I'll definitely do it that in the future with my music. Thank you.