[UTAU ORIGINAL RECRUITMENT] Artist Needed / Animator Needed

NipNip

Momo's Minion
I am currently in the process of making a original comedy song with Lemon all about how much trouble Oversea utau users have when it comes to getting UTAU working properly etc etc.

I really want this project to be big and memorable, Maybe even put it up on Nico Nico Douga
So the Japanese users can see how much trouble it can be for us!

One of the things I would really like to have is a really nice PV, nothing too detailed or anything.

Maybe something cute and chibi-fied!

But the first things first we need a loveable character to play the role of a first time UTAU user, Someone cute, Naive and memorable but the design must be as simple as possible maybe some accessories like "hairclips or headphones etc." as I want the character to represent ALL Overseas UTAU users.

I have uploaded a picture below to show you the kind of design I mean:

8120313659_547793b248_m.jpg

You do not have to go with this exact design, you can make up your own if you wish! Just post your designs as a comment and we will pick one to be in the PV!

INFO ABOUT RECRUITMENT:

I am currently looking for:

- Someone who is willing to draw a cute PV for the song

- Someone who is willing to do some light animation work for it (No body animation, maybe some simple mouth animation. Mostly just transitions and stuff )

Hoping for some replies!  :wink:

FastSpeedy

Teto's Territory
I came up with a little design. Since most UTAU users start by listening to Vocaloid songs, I added a couple of references in. Also, the clef on her shirt is supposed to resemble a question mark.

Anyways, a quick sketch.

UTAUuser.png

NipNip

Momo's Minion
FastSpeedy link said:
I came up with a little design. Since most UTAU users start by listening to Vocaloid songs, I added a couple of references in. Also, the clef on her shirt is supposed to resemble a question mark.

Anyways, a quick sketch.

Aww she's adorable!

I really like the idea of the character having some sort of VOCALOID related merchandise
And I love her hair, so cute!

Thanks for the post, it's much appreciated!  :smile:

FastSpeedy

Teto's Territory
NipNip link said:
[quote author=FastSpeedy link=topic=3896.msg27917#msg27917 date=1351119905]

Anyways, a quick sketch.

Aww she's adorable!

I really like the idea of the character having some sort of VOCALOID related merchandise
And I love her hair, so cute!

Thanks for the post, it's much appreciated!  :smile:
[/quote]

Thanks, I'm glad you like ^^