[UTAU Original + VB Release] Polarity [Kyokusei Jiseki CV VC English]

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
[UTAU Original + VB Release] Polarity [Kyokusei Jiseki CV VC English]

Copypasta:
Phewww. Finally done with this.

Voicebank download: http://www.mediafire.com/?ar7m2q75bs63jsj

Thank you very much to the lovely Mimsycola for her beautiful lyrics, and the ever-awesome Skeyi for the art! Well, I did chiptune. OwO It was pretty tough, having never worked with chiptune before. It's not entirely chiptune, though, since I used cymbals and stuff, but whatever. I can upload the UST and off vocal if someone really wants it.

NipNip

Momo's Minion
That was awesome!

I really really liked the chiptune sounding instrumental great job on that!
The lyrics were really cool, the UTAU was awesome, everything was awesome.

I over used the word Awesome but I can't think of a word that expresses its meaning aswell as awesome does.

Once again great job!  :smile:

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
<3<3

Here's my little review for now:

He has a pleasant voice, and surprisingly bright-sounding for being recorded at a lower tone. I find that resampler.exe + B0 treats him well,  and that I haven't really had to wander into any other resamplers (although I can think of a few that would probably treat him nicely, ex. bkh01, TIPS). As for other things, he absolutely needs MOD0, because some of his samples can become heavily distorted without it -- most commonly, "yO". He also seems to be missing some -Us, which doesn't usually cause issues with his articulation, but it's absence is still something to be missed ;o; These little things aren't enough to make him difficult or annoying. However, I don't think he'd be good to recommend to a noninitiate, this is the bank that you get after you've messed around with Cz or Halt Tanner.

Overall I'd say he's a good addition to any CVVCloid collection, his voicetype and character design are very complimentary to the UTAUs we have already ^^ And I can see where I'd like to use him (I have a couple of covers in the tubes XD I don't know why I had to pick the two hardest songs ever though, what's wrong with meeeee >___O). Congratulations Ant, and good job! ^^ So glad that this happened *flails around in chair*

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Thankksss. >www<  And thanks for the flags/resamplers, I was trying to figure out what to use and ultimately came to the conclusion that I had no idea what I was doing, heh. I used fresamp for this particular song, I found that it evens out some of the noise, but as a result makes everything sound strange.

Yeah, he's a bit difficult to use. :/ Not sure why, exactly, I think I OTOd it okay. Something I noticed was that the VVs must have been recorded softer, because they scratch and such. If I do do an act 2 or whatever, it will probably be lite because m not going through this again lol.

Also, how would you rate understandability (compared to other UTAUs)?