【UTAU Original】Count My Mood【Trilli English Release Demo】

WendytheCreeper

(>☉ ͡ヮ☉<)
Defender of Defoko

I am so happy!! I've finally released Trilli's English voicebank, after about six months of work on her!!

Here is the video description:

Bandcamp Song & Instrumental Download: armsleevesp.bandcamp.com/album/count-my-mood
Ust Download: goo.gl/ORxXtG
Trilli English Voicebank Download: goo.gl/Nx4hZN
Soundcloud Release:

Finally!! The time has come to release Trilli's English voicebank, and to demonstrate her I've written a song for her. This piece is heavy on the piano and violin and as moody as the title may imply!

Trilli's English voicebank has taken me like. A really long time for me to create. I believe I started recording the VCCV list in January, since that was when I got a new microphone to work with. Around that same time was when I came up with the chorus of this song and began work on her demo. I had originally hoped to release this bank on June 1st, but May was really difficult, considering that I was graduating high school on June 2nd. Otoing her was probably the most mind-numbing part of this experience: the oto is not difficult per se(due to convenient tutorials), but there is a lot of oto and it becomes repetitive. I think my work has paid off though, and I want to continue working with her English (as well as other English voicebanks) in the future. It would be nice to give her an update but...not for now ^-^

At some point in the future, I would like to make another Japanese update to Trilli since I don't dig her CVVC release all that much. I think her tone is too thin and robotic on that one hahaha.

Anyway, thank you for listening!! I hope you enjoy the song, and I hope some of you out there will get to enjoy using her!

Song Production, Artwork and PV by ArmSleevesP (Wendy)
Vocal by Trilli (UTAU)