【UTAU RELEASE】マンリ音リク連続音2015【Manrine Riku VCV 2015】

xShadowxXIII

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

I've released Riku's new (and first public lol) VCV Bank.

Hello and thank you for the visit on Riku's new VB release!

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?nd4jv1vgxx6j08k (this is all of the components listed in the video; should someone need only parts of it, please message me!)

The songs featured in the demo medley will be released with full videos in the future!

Other UTAUloids used:
Kumone Jakuon
Sashoune Yura

This new 8mora bank was recorded about three weeks ago, as I had noticed quite the flaws in the 2014 voicebank. I'd made some alteration in the recording setup (read: sat in the closet, with my laptop and a heavy blanket over my head) as well as chosen 8mora recording instead of 6mora.
I also have to get this bank out in public now, as otherwise it would become lost - seeing as today I will be recieving a new Rode NT-1A! So of course, you can expect new, higher quality voicebanks in the future

Differences to previous voicebanks:

Of course, this one differs highly in microphone quality, since this was also recorded on my Sennheiser PC 320 headset. The last released voicebank (I think it was the first CV?! What a bummer, shame on me) was recorded on a budget microphone, even worse in quality than Yura's strong VCV.
I won't tell you any of the comparative points between the last official release and now since in this 5 year gap the voicebank should have made pretty obvious improvements.
In comparison to Yura's 2015 bank, I#ve switched to 8mora (as mentioned above), which of course omits the EX2 folder from her bank. This voicebank consists of the folders CV, VCV and EX with its glottal stops, fade-outs, breaths and whatnot. SInce again I'm not sure who'd be interested in a partial pack, I'll be releasing all of them as one for the time being!

Credit:

credits for .usts, original music and else is listed in the video. Please notify me should you know the autor of the two missing ust credits!

Reactions: KagamiPagami