UTAU "Resampler" Directory

Dojan

Momo's Minion
Zokune93 link said:
エターナル・フォース・ブリサンプラー ジェントリー・ウィープス
(EFB-GW)
Eternal Force Block Resampler - Gentry Weeping

(Possibly referring to the fact it works well with soft voices. (Weeping = crying = (sometimes) soft)
Crying/Weeping gently should be soft.

omegaflash4

Teto's Territory
I thought you guys might want to know that tn_fnds was updated to version 0.0.4 today ^_^;

Edit

The from what I gather on the google translated read me it has two new flags

B (BRE)- Breathiness

A- change volume according to variation of pitch

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ahh, thank you very much! I'll go update that section.

omegaflash4

Teto's Territory
Hi sorry for spaming with the tn_fnds updates ^_^; but it's now at version 0.0.5

it now supports an "O" flag that controls strength (brightness) of a note

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
*hasn't been on UF in a while*
Oh, another update? I'll fix it, thank you!

omegaflash4

Teto's Territory
Asuka link said:
Would anyone care to explain how to install the fftw-3.3.1-dll64.zip thing? :orly:
You wanna use the 32 bit one because it has the .dlls after that all you have to do is put them in the same folder as the resampler you want to use them in

Asuka

Teto's Territory
omegaflash4 link said:
You wanna use the 32 bit one because it has the .dlls after that all you have to do is put them in the same folder as the resampler you want to use them in

Ah, thank you! c:

mercurialNitrogen

Momo's Minion
Might I suggest noting beside each resampler if they loop or stretch for longer notes? I don't know which does which and it could be useful for some other users.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Everything is stretch but tn_fnds, I believe. And maybe those new EFG EFB whatever ones I should really add sometime...

SupaJedi

Momo's Minion
There a 2 new resamplers I found. EFB-GT and EFB-PB. They are similar to EFB-GW. Both of the resamplers use stretching instead of looping. EFB-GT is the only one that can use flags and the flags are limited. Also, neither of them need the FFTW files. I don't know much more than that about them...
The link to get them both is here -> http://custom-made.seesaa.net/article/270671913.html

Hope this helped  ^-^

Y

Yandaz

Wow! EFB-GW makes Yandame sound so much Clearer! I'm going to have to mess around with some of these flags. :uhm:

Borginia

Teto's Territory
Hello there!
I have problems with using 2 certain samplers, since i am really intrested in them ;A;

the first one is Tips, most the time it just plays the first 2 notes of a UST then its pure silent
and then tn_fds. it don't works at all with any utau i use.
I would totally want to use tn_fds for Utau covers and songs, because its nbext to fresamp really soft and uses looping instead of stretching, that could mean that longer samples have more quality then using the normal resampler or fresamp ;~;

please can anyone help me?

polite borginia

omegaflash4

Teto's Territory
Borginia link said:
Hello there!
I have problems with using 2 certain samplers, since i am really intrested in them ;A;

the first one is Tips, most the time it just plays the first 2 notes of a UST then its pure silent
I would totally want to use tn_fds for Utau covers and songs, because its nbext to fresamp really soft and uses looping instead of stretching, that could mean that longer samples have more quality then using the normal resampler or fresamp ;~;

polite borginia

I'm not sure about "TIPS" because I think it just doesn't work with some samples as for tn_fnds

http://www.fftw.org/install/windows.html

go here and get the 32-bit folder it should have 3 .dll files inside put those in the same folder as the tn_fnds resampler and it should work ^_^ these file are also needed for other resamplers as well so if those don't work just copy the .dlls to that folder or put them all in the same folder

Borginia

Teto's Territory
omegaflash4 link said:
[quote author=Borginia link=topic=550.msg23422#msg23422 date=1345915156]
Hello there!

polite borginia

I'm not sure about "TIPS" because I think it just doesn't work with some samples as for tn_fnds

go here and get the 32-bit folder it should have 3 .dll files inside put those in the same folder as the tn_fnds resampler and it should work ^_^ these file are also needed for other resamplers as well so if those don't work just copy the .dlls to that folder or put them all in the same folder
[/quote]

i tried this, but sometimes the sampler don't want to render some notes.
how i can fix this problem? :c

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I always wondered..... how you create a sampler? O_O
Is it possible for a regular person like me to make on? I imagine that it requires a lot of..... programming?

omegaflash4

Teto's Territory
Borginia link said:
[quote author=omegaflash4 link=topic=550.msg23433#msg23433 date=1345920887]
Hello there!

polite borginia

[/quote]

[/quote]

There are a few reasons why a resampler won't render, like the sample being in stereo instead of mono, the sample not using the correct hertz, sometimes it just doesn't work can I ask what you use to record if not oremo?

Borginia

Teto's Territory
omegaflash4 link said:
[quote author=Borginia link=topic=550.msg23445#msg23445 date=1345925789]
[quote author=omegaflash4 link=topic=550.msg23433#msg23433 date=1345920887]
Hello there!

polite borginia

[/quote]

[/quote]

There are a few reasons why a resampler won't render, like the sample being in stereo instead of mono, the sample not using the correct hertz, sometimes it just doesn't work can I ask what you use to record if not oremo?
[/quote]

actually i use japanese UTAUloids, like ritsu namine and teto.
and those are in mono
maybe it don't works with windows 7 :/

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Borginia, they definitely work in Win7, there must be some kind of other problem; some PCs disagree with those two samplers specifically.  Have you tried deleting the .pmk files from the voicebank folder?  Sometimes those will get glitched; TIPS and tn_fnds both use them. 

Borginia

Teto's Territory
Cdra link said:
Borginia, they definitely work in Win7, there must be some kind of other problem; some PCs disagree with those two samplers specifically.  Have you tried deleting the .pmk files from the voicebank folder?  Sometimes those will get glitched; TIPS and tn_fnds both use them.
the most utau's i use don't have even pmk files! thats the problem ;~;