UTAU "Resampler" Directory

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Borginia link said:
[quote author=Cdra link=topic=550.msg23680#msg23680 date=1346194821]
Borginia, they definitely work in Win7, there must be some kind of other problem; some PCs disagree with those two samplers specifically.  Have you tried deleting the .pmk files from the voicebank folder?  Sometimes those will get glitched; TIPS and tn_fnds both use them.
the most utau's i use don't have even pmk files! thats the problem ;~;
[/quote]
The samplers generate them during use.

Borginia

Teto's Territory
Cdra link said:
[quote author=Borginia link=topic=550.msg23788#msg23788 date=1346357998]
Borginia, they definitely work in Win7, there must be some kind of other problem; some PCs disagree with those two samplers specifically.  Have you tried deleting the .pmk files from the voicebank folder?  Sometimes those will get glitched; TIPS and tn_fnds both use them.
[/quote]
[/quote]
oh.
how I can delete them in folders, and how i can see them? lol

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Borginia link said:
[quote author=Cdra link=topic=550.msg23878#msg23878 date=1346458312]
[quote author=Borginia link=topic=550.msg23788#msg23788 date=1346357998]
[/quote]
[/quote]
oh.
how I can delete them in folders, and how i can see them? lol
[/quote]
Open the voicebank folder and delete anything that's type .pmk.  You can sort the files by type and just highlight all the .pmks.  Might also be wise to delete anything like .star, .platinum, .uspec, .frc, or .frt.  Just don't delete the prefix.map if it has one, or the .frqs/.wav files/text files (eg oto.ini).

orahi_shiro

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi there!
I recently downloaded the EFB-GT resampler but every time I try to use it, it says "EFB-GT stopped working".
After this, the song gets fully rendered but its very painful to have to click Enter every time it happens. = ^ =

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
After neglecting this thread for a veeeery long time, I've finally started to update it.

Links for Resampler, bkh01, EFB-GW, and tn_fnds finally updated. Info for Resampler and M4 are updated.

I have some questions for people to please help me with, though.

-Have any significant changes in flags, usage, or compatability with banks happened with tn_fnds between 0.0.5 and 0.0.8? And EFB-GW/WORLD between 0.0.4_1 and 0.1.2?
-Please for everyone that knows about them, tell me about the general knowledge and usage of the new EFB-PB and EFB-GT resamplers?
-Is the latest EFB-PB from 7/21/12 and the latest EFB-GT from 11/22/12?
-What's the name of the new 4.12 resampler? I haven't installed it yet and cannot check (and cannot install it currently).
-Have any other updates happened to others while I was neglecting this thread?
-Was I right in saying that Ameya will never release M4 because it was unstable? Was it someone else who said it? Was that the right reason?

Big huge thanks to anyone who can answer any of these questions.

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
*Cough* I've tested out "EFB-GT" And so far all I know is that it loops sounds , it doesn't stretch them. I'll update when I get more information
* Edit 1 : For Some Reason , I can't get any flags to work on EFB-GT + It make's voicebanks seem less breathy and maybe stronger...
*Edit 2 :After looking at some other posts this is what i've found :
[size=8pt]
automatique link said:
EFB-GT: Strenghten Voices, Makes them sound less robotic and airy, only accepts mono samples and doesn't work with all usts nor Voice Libraries. I tested Ritsu Kire and Shin Noeko VCV, along with Hikari Noeko a CV bank, worked with the CV bank, cleared the voice BUT, only worked on 2 ust, on the VCV banks, I tested them on the same ust, but Only Ritsu worked.
Flags: tested b0mod0f-6
(worked okay)

EFB-PB: A love child between world and TIPS. Works a little bit better with CV breathy banks.
I tested Kasane Teto Whisper APPEND, worked perfectly. But the same as EFW-GT only accepts mono samples and doesn't work with all the Voice Libraries
I didn't use flags on it.

Mimi_Neko

Momo's Minion
Could someone upload Tips and Bkh01 to mediafire? I`m having trouble with the existing links. I don`t know if it`s just my computer, or what...

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
@Mimi_Neko: Redistributing is frowned upon. I checked the downloads, they seem fine. Try again?

Ah, Cola alerted me to EFB-GW and world4utau's links not working.

EFB-GW had a site change, so that was fixed.

However, it appears Ameya is making the UTAU-Synth site w4u was hosted on redirect to the main UTAU download site, so the download for w4u no longer works. I managed to find it's new directory page, but the download is broken. We'll just have to wait for him to fix it.

and still neglecting to update those new efb-gt and efb-pb sections, i'm horrible

Mimi_Neko

Momo's Minion
shinami link said:
@Mimi_Neko: Redistributing is frowned upon. I checked the downloads, they seem fine. Try again?

Ah, Cola alerted me to EFB-GW and world4utau's links not working.

EFB-GW had a site change, so that was fixed.

However, it appears Ameya is making the UTAU-Synth site w4u was hosted on redirect to the main UTAU download site, so the download for w4u no longer works. I managed to find it's new directory page, but the download is broken. We'll just have to wait for him to fix it.

and still neglecting to update those new efb-gt and efb-pb sections, i'm horrible

Ah, it`s working now. But I`m having issues with the FFTW download site. I click download, but then it takes me to a "internet explorer cannot display the webpage" page.

Cyrusu

Momo's Minion
shinami link said:
-Was I right in saying that Ameya will never release M4 because it was unstable? Was it someone else who said it? Was that the right reason?
Yes, you were.
Yue replied to my YouTube comment that was on the first look on M4 using Teto. Here's what he/she(?) said:
"We are beta testers of it and let me tell you it's not better than TIPS. Adds a lot of rendering noise and it's pretty unstable. Also, Ameya stop working on M4 and he works in another engine at the moment."

Also, I have a sample of favoco6 and other resamplers. And let me tell you, it's pretty robotic: http://utau2008.xrea.jp/mp3/engine_hikaku.html

I also think that maybe fresamp13 might be the new 4.16 resampler because I hear some distinct similarities to them.

mangosiryan12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
New resampler, Its Called V2UR, developed by me and my friends
its based on Vocaloid 1's Engine and it removes the roboticness of the voice. for now, it doesn't support any flag yet but will be added later

Sample:Sample

DL:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bhndfh7z7flocta

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
ryanlanuza18 said:
its based on Vocaloid 1's Engine and it removes the roboticness of the voice. for now, it doesn't support any flag yet but will be added later

I've tried this on utau 4.17 and:
1. It requires constant user intervention (press y to continue; press any key, etc.) which is an inconvenience - slows the process down and prevents users from multitasking while they wait.
2. It does not produce any sound.
3. avast! antivirus flags went up on suspicion (it didn't detect any malware, but that's still not a good sign - other users on vocaloidotaku.net encountered red flags and even flat out prevention of use by their antiviruses as well).

Please test this resampler on the latest version of utau on a computer secured with a reputable antivirus software. Test this with the following types of voicebanks: romaji encoded, kana encoded, mono channel, stereo channel. In short: test it before you promote and offer it to others for downloading.

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Tsukine Sayuri said:
ryanlanuza18 said:

1. It requires constant user intervention (press y to continue; press any key, etc.) which is an inconvenience - slows the process down and prevents users from multitasking while they wait.
3. avast! antivirus flags went up on suspicion (it didn't detect any malware, but that's still not a good sign - other users on vocaloidotaku.net encountered red flags and even flat out prevention of use by their antiviruses as well).

Please test this resampler on the latest version of utau on a computer secured with a reputable antivirus software. Test this with the following types of voicebanks: romaji encoded, kana encoded, mono channel, stereo channel. In short: test it before you promote and offer it to others for downloading.

I was on VO and I even posted on the thread.
I'm pretty sure this resampler is a April Fool's Day joke lol

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Austria said:
Tsukine Sayuri said:
ryanlanuza18 said:

I was on VO and I even posted on the thread.
I'm pretty sure this resampler is a April Fool's Day joke lol

I figured. Only problem is: it was March 31st for a good chunk of us (that, and I don't take lightly to my antivirus giving me red flags for something that has no business giving me warnings >.<).

Karma Drak-pa

Teto's Territory
Seems nobody told here there is WARP.exe... --> download is here

It's a low quality resampler, and works better with soft voices on lower tones. In higher tones, it tends to emphasize noise. With strong voicebanks, it tends to turn banks metallic. It work as a "loop" resampler. I don't know if there are specifics flags for this resampler, but it seems to work with P, t, b, B, g, (no Formant), H and K. The use of flags is strongly recommended.

It don't remember why I was thinking once that this resampler is amazing (maybe it worked well with a VB I didn't used since), but it actually is really low quality.

And about favoco6 (phavoco), it has been released : download
Well, it is meant to work like a vocoder (phavoco stands for "PHAse VOCOder"). Pretty strange, but it may help for some songs...

Ameya/Ayame also released a new version of fresamp014 : fresamp014omp here (and if fresamp014omp doesn't work, try its previous version here)
I yet didn't take time to test it...

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
Oh thanks for all those resamplers ;3;
I'm going to test those, especially Phavoco and Fresamp as i'm pretty sure mine is pretty old.

and the WARP one i'll test too, but, I don't think anyone has posted the resampler VS4U. I can't link to it but it's basically a mixture of the default resampler and EFT-GB

Phavoco :

Seems to double the voice for some reason, it sounds really weird

Fresamp 14 : My UTAU sounds a bit clearer with this, but fresamp14 doesn't join up the notes as well as 11 does. Also it's allot faster than the old fresamp, thankfully.

Dangosan

Jellie Bellie Pete Rat Gummie Candie
Defender of Defoko
Oh! An overseas user made a resampler? Cool!
EDIT: it doesn't give me a sound, too. Maybe it's because of Linux. Also, I have a question: did you make the resampler floatpoint-only? Many users are using floatpoints instead of messing with the DLL.

FantasyXII

Momo's Minion
Hi, minna-san!! X3

I found some new resampler called VS4U. Based from wiki, the description is "UTAU engines for using the speech analysis and synthesis engine of VocalShifter". Idk what it means?? This resampler is producing a kind of electric rock sound and some time it will off tune, I think.... Don't know, just my opinion.... You guys should test it by yourself. It's a nice resampler actually c:

Well can't explain anything because I'm not that expert with resampler. Maybe you guys can explain it, I'm happy with it. Here's the lastest version :

VS4U ver.0.10 (2013/06/22) : Download

Go to the section that named "UTAU用エンジン VS4U" and download the ver.0.10, not ver.0.09

Off topic : Ohh, and Vocashift have a newer version. You guys should download it too (ver.2.0 beta 16). It's very nice and more easy to use now than the old shit version :D