UTAU Resampler Failing

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hi, everyone. I like using the standard resampler that comes with Utau since it's quicker and allows me to hear the Utau before I decide on different resamplers and flags to use. However, it seems when the box is checked to use Resampler dll, it either (depending on some things): 1. Fails to work while generating, saying that Utau has stopped working, or 2. Finish generating and say 'failed to generate a wav file'. I've used the new Utau I made, and tested out with another voicebank to see if it was more than a problem specific to certain Utau. I don't know what to do, the other resamplers seem to work, although it's frustrating using Resampler.exe(which seems virtually the same) since it, like the others, take forever to load.

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Oh, I just tried the cache intermediate files thingy and Darling sang with the standard Resampler.... I think I fixed it but I'll need to check other voicebanks to make sure :3

Edit: Still fails though, or at least with my other UTAU. It says it stopped working whenever the files begin rendering....