UTAU Sleepover!

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Sakura laughed as Rei bounced around. "I can tell this is going to be a fun night. Well, first up, I'm Sakura~! What are your guys' names~?"

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru giggled. "Indeed!" With that, she turned to the other girls, who seemed to be introducing themselves. Before that, she went over to Anka, who asked the first question of the night. "Hmm..Well uhh...In situations like this, I don't think you should worry at all! Its a sleepover! No rules! And when there are no rules...MOAR FUN!" Reicheru giggled. Afterwards she walked up to Sakura, a bright smile on her face. "Hi Sakura! Pleasure to meet ya! I'm Reicheru! Reicheru Hoshikone~ And if you don't wanna say my full name...call me Rei!" With that, she proudly puffed out her chest.

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
"Pleased to meet you, Rei~!" Sakura turned to Anka, red streaking across her face. "Ha...Honestly, this is my first sleepover, so I have absolutely no idea what to do either..."

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru smiled. Now I know two, she thought. Slowly, she walked up to Anka and Sakura, her body floating alittle from levitation. "I can awnser that question...!" Reicheru whispered.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lulu liked the amount of energy in the room. "I'm Lulu! Nice to meet all of you!" She beamed.

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Sakura looked at Rei in surprise as she floated *Wait, floated?!?!* over. "Really? What~?"

(** means she's thinking it*)

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru smiled brightly. "Just have fun! There really is no rules at a sleepover!" She giggled. Quickly, she turned to see yet another UTAU introduce themselves. "Hello Lulu! Nice to meet you! I'm Reicheru! She then gleefully spun around in mid-air. "This is going to be so much fun!" She shouted.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru sighed. where did Teto go? All this time talking and she hasn't noticed. "Check the kitchen..." She offered.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lulu scratched her head and walked into the kitchen. "No sign of her.... has anybody here seen her?"

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
"Maybe she was.....KIDNAPPED?!" Reicheru cried. In her mind she was only playing, but who could say she was wrong?

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Sakura laughed. "Yeah, maybe she was! And we have to go find her or something!" Sakura got into a ready stance, kicked a few times and punched the air [she knows martial arts]. "I'll beat up any bad guys we need to~!"

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lulu laughed. "No, seriously, she must be around here somewhere...." Lulu then began to wander aimlessly around Teto's house.

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
Name: Sophia Wyon Gniess
Species: Human
Likes: Robots, plotting revenge against people, singing, Zuko
Dislikes: People insulting her, liars, fangirls/fanboys
Personality: Sophia, unlike the person she's based off of, is rather kind-hearted to those who treat her with respect. However, if insulted, she has a HORRIBLE tendency to hold nasty grudges and plotting to get revenge. She's generally quiet to the point where she has trouble meeting new people, and very intelligent.
Appearance: ClickMe! :D
Other details: She is considered to be a "mad scientist" and will often turn certain mechanical objects into robots.
Voice: ClickMe! :D

~

Sophia stared at the message that had suddenly appeared on her phone. A sleepover with a bunch of other UTAUloids at Teto's house? Strange, normally she wasn't invited to such things due to her busy schedule...

"You should go Sophia." Zuko told her. The scientist pouted, rather nervous about the idea. She wasn't good at talking to people she'd never met!

Yet here she was, packing some spare clothes into a small and rather old violet travel bag she had left in her closet before running out the door just as fast. Zuko was off somewhere else by the time she'd finished, so there was no point in saying goodbye.

Soon enough, she was standing at Teto's doorstep. The UTAU took a deep breath to try calming down, and knocked on the door.

"H-Hello? Teto, are you there?"

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Hearing someone knock, Sakura rushed over and opened the door. "Hi~! I'm Sakura~! You must be another one of Teto's guests. Unfortuantely, we don't know where she is right now, but come in!"

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
Sophia, being startled by the rather energetic-seeming UTAU, had taken a step backwards as the door flew open and just barely missed her face. Trying not to seem timid, she quickly thanked the girl, walking inside.

"That's certainly strange..." she muttered, trying to think of any place she could be. "Ah, sorry, I forgot. I'm Sophia."

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru gasped. "Oh my gosh! New guest!!!" Reicheru cried, quickly flying over to the new UTAU. She quickly landed on her feet and caught up next to Sakura. "Hi new person!" Reicheru cried, unaware she was being a nuisance. "I'm Reicheru Hoshikone!" She giggled. Suddenly Reicheru realized what she has been doing. "Oh! Um..sorry about that..y-you must be Sophia?"

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
"Yes, I am.." the lavender-haired UTAU answered, a nervous laugh escaping her lips. She had no idea what to do around such energetic people! This is what she gets for staying in almost complete isolation for as long as she had, and all because a little lack of confidence in her old voice!

"Hm...I wonder just where Teto is, I just got her message less than a hour ago.." she said, concerned for the chimera UTAU, "Perhaps we should stop wasting time here an search?"

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru nodded. "Your right. We should should stop talking and start finding." Reicheru sighed. What happened to Teto? Where could she be? She was just talking to her a minute ago. "Where to look?"

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lulu entered the room again. "I can't find her anwh- hello? Who is this?" Lulu said, seeing the new UTAU arrive. "I'm Lulu, and you are...?"