UTAU Sleepover!

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
Sophia was just about to speak when the other UTAU arrived in the room. Wait, just how many guests did she invite?! Still, at least Lulu didn't seem as hyperactive as the other two upon meeting her.

"I'm Sophia. Teto invited me here, but it doesn't seem that she's anywhere to be found.."

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
"Maybe she...left to go get something?" Reicheru said. Thinking random questions is leading us nowhere. Why would she disappear like that? She thought. Why would she just run off? We need clues...

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
Sophia thought for a moment. Why would anyone invite people to her home and disappear almost as soon as they arrived? Such a thing certainly wasn't normal of the UTAU. It was just too eerie to pass up as her simply leaving to go to get something.

"...Perhaps there's more to this than we realize.."

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru looked up at Sophia. "Really?" She asked half-heartily, for she had a hunch that this was more than just a sleepover...

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
She glanced over at Reicheru, her violet eyes being hidden by the glare of her circular glasses, a serious look had crossed her face.

"I'm not entirely sure, but we may be involved in something much more than just a simplr sleepover." she explained, "Though, I could be wrong. I am of the 'mad scientist' sort after all."

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru sighed. "You may be right..." She thought to herself. "But how can we tell? Do we wait?"

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
"I guess so...." said Lulu, just before the lights went out. "Uh... did someone hit the light switch?" Lulu was getting a little freaked out at this point.

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Sakura was about to walk into the kitchen when she heard the other UTAUs talking. *Huh...* Using all of her ninja skills, she quietly crept into the room, trying not to be seen. After making it in, she ducked behind a large chair. *So Teto's missing. What to do.....* At that moment the lights flickered out, and Sakura squashed herself even closer to the chair, while still remaining calm. *What to do....*

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru looked around as soon as the lights switched off. "W-what happened?"  She quickly looked around. "Hmm...need to find the switch..."

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
After a few moment's of vainly groping about the wall from behind the chair, Sakura's hand hit the light switch. *Ah!* However, flipping it did no good. The lights remained off regardless of wether the switch was flipped or not. *Hm...*

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
"Well, this certainly can't be good.." Sophia muttered, contemplating what should be done next. After all, they were blind as bats without the light, though why did it turn off? There was nothing that could have caused it - such as a bad storm - anywhere nearby...

"Now we just need a flashlight or something.."

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru blindly wobbled over to the kitchen, her feet barely missing objects on her way there. As soon as she could feel the walls of the kitchen, she managed to reach a nearby cupboard. As she rummaged through the kitchen cupboard, she was able to find a small flashlight. Its small, but it has a very bright light, like one of those 1$ trinket flashlights at the store. Turning it on, she quickly ran back to where she was earlier. "Will this do?" She asked, handing it over to Sophia. "It has alittle battery life, but it will do for now..." Afterwards Reicheru thought for a moment. Maybe its a power outage? Suddenly, Reicheru was struck with an idea. "Maybe it could be a power outage? I'm sure Teto has a basement where all the gadgets are held. It be nice to check there first before doing anything else..."

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
Sophia took the small flashlight into her hands, listening to the UTAU. This was certainly making her wonder just why Teto invited her here. It made no sense, not unless something were to happen and she had to fix it.

"Let's head to the basement then. I should be able to figure out what happened, if that's where all those are."

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
"Now then...Which way? I'm afraid I don't know my way around her house.." Sophia said, glancing around at the surrounding darkness.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Lulu stomped her feet and her boots began to glow along with her headphones. "This should offer SOME light." Lulu then felt around for the door, feeling along the wall before coming upon a door. "I think I found it..." She thrust the door open to only find a bathroom. "Nevermind." Lulu turned around and headed back into a dark hallway. "Guys! It's over hear!" She shouted while the door to the basement was open revealing a long row of stairs.

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
Sophia quickly ran to Lulu, dropping her bag where it wouldn't get in the way. They didn't need any unnecessary injuries, after all.

"Good." she said, shining the bright light of the flashlight down the long staircase. It was certainly eerie, like something you'd see from a cheesy horror movie. Such a thing was certainly nerve-racking and all-around creepy.

"I suppose I'll go first..?"

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru didn't even bother to wait and think about it, as she quickly walked up beside Sophia. "I'm going next!"

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
"So it seems we've decided I go first.." she muttered with a sigh as she began making her way down the steep staircase, "Careful, guys. We can't have anyone hurting themselves here..."

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru didn't bother to walk down, instead levitate down the stairs, emitting a blue flame from her fingers which gave an eerie blue glow. "Its so weird in here..." Reicheru whispered, quiet enough to not bother anybody, but loud enough for the people around here to comprehend.