UTAU Sleepover!

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
Anka nodded, and climbed up onto Sophia's shoulders. She was inches away from the corpse, close just enough to cut the noose, among other things. Ugh, that smell. She grasped the rope, trying to keep her balance, and flinched slightly as the body swayed from the contact. The corpse's face met hers and Anka flinched at the horror. Where the victim's eyes were supposed to be now was inhabited by bugs that made their home. "Who would do this?" She mumbled, and went to work. She sawed forcefully with her knife and the rope began to give way. The body swung with each cut and began to hit against her. "Gross, gross, gross..." Anka yelped, not stopping herself from cutting the rope. She could've sworn it touched her face. The rope eventually snapped and the body fell to the ground with a disgusting THUMP. Anka let out an exasperated sigh and got off Sophia's shoulders. Her face and chest now had slight brown-red stains, thanks to what just happened. "Now what?"

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
Sophia did her best to keep the other UTAU balanced, though it proved difficult with the corpse's swaying back and forth. Thankfully the rope broke without too much effort, allowing gravity to do it's job on the girl's body. She let Anka land on her feet before kneeling over the corpse, doing her best to ignore the horrible stench of death lingering around it.

"I need to find out if there's any signs of Teto being involved in this horrible crime."

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Sakura just stood still, stiff with horror, as Anka and Sophia lifted the corpse down. Sophia's last comment brought back her senses though. "B-but, why would Teto do anything like this?" Sakura shook her head, knowing it was pointless to wonder. "Well, if we're gunna investigate, we better search this basement thoroughly before we try to find a way out." Sakura went to work prying open a battered old chest in the corner. "Ugh, it's stuck! Anka, can you give me a hand over here?"

((FUDJFKDUSYCCSLEEPOVER TURNED MURDER MYSTERY/HORROR MOVIE. :uhm: But why does the corpse look like Sadako from The Ring? ///just kidding))

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
((DEAR GOODNESS! ;A; WHAT I MISS))

Reicheru was lucky enough to have dodged the little accident, but was caught totally off guard as the lights flickered on, especially the scream from Anka afterward. Wow this is getting very weird, she thought. She quickly turned to see the corpse hanging form the ceiling. At first Reicheru gasped, but managed to regain herself. As the girls cut down the body to the ceiling, she flew up to where the body has been hanging from. She carefully studied the area closely, the blood stains, the words..everything.

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
((QUITE A BIT :3))

Sophia glanced over to Sakura with a nod before looking up at Reicheru. She seemed to be analyzing the area around the corpse previous position intently.

"Did you notice something, Reicheru?"

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Sakura pulled at the chest one more time. Seeing the lid wouldn't budge, Sakura called up to Rei, "Rei! Can you find a key stuck in the boards of the ceiling or anything?"

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru sighed. "I-I don't know. Not yet. This is all so confusing...we need to get to the bottom of this. Eventually this will all make sense soon." She looked around the basement, getting a better look at it. With the lights on, she could see better ground. "Before assuming, we got to find clues, I guess..." With that, Reicheru smiled. Yesss, no sleepin' tonight!

Quickly, Reicheru turned to Sakura, who asked for help. "Uhhh..lemme check!" She shouted, quickly levitating to the ceiling, bonking slightly to see if there was anything that seemed, different. After finding nothing, she quickly landed right in front of the chest. "I think I need to break it open..The key is not here whatsoever." With that, she aimed her fingers at the chest.

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
"Sure." Anka said to Sakura, and walked over to the chest. She observed it; Dust covered, old, and mysterious. No lock was on it, but its lid couldn't be lifted, and she went to work trying to break it open with the knife. "I always thought that adventure was fun... " Anka spoke, stabbing her knife in the wedge between the chest's lid and body. She pulled the knife down, using it like a crowbar, and pryed the chest open. More dust flew out and a musty smell filled the air around the two UTAU. "Darn. The knife..." It had broken in half. But at least the chest was open. She coughed and looked inside...

[WHAT WAS INSIDE??? DUN DUN DUN]

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
((Two different scenarios. Let's just say Rei tried before Anka opened it?))

Sakura leaned in the chest and picked up a handful of...pictures? "Weird. There's a bunch of pictures here of different UTAUs. Oh!" Sakura pulled one out of the middle. The girl in the picture looked exactly like what the corpse might have when she was alive. "Are these the targets or the victims...?" She dug even deeper, and buried beneath the photos was a bloody, rusted knife identical to the one Anka found. The kanji for 'Kasane' was etched in the handle.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru giggled nervously. Nevermind... She thought. "At least the chest is open." She walked over next to the chest. "What is it?" She asked, as the dust slowly began to disappear. As soon as Sakura picked up the pictures, she may have been right. "Your right.." Reicheru said, as her voice echoed through the basement. "But...why? Hmm..who can you recognize in these pictures?"

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
"Uh, let's see..." Sakura began picking out the ones of UTAUs she recognized. Soon there was a fairly large stack of known ones, and about twelve unknown ones. Sakura took a deep breath and leaned back. "That's a lot of photos." She held up the unknown ones closer to her face and stared hard trying to recognize any of them. "I don't know who these are. Do you guys?"

((Kinda random, but has anyone thought about Ted? Where's he? :uhm:))

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
Sophia's face grew very grim. If there were photos of other UTAUs in here, would that mean that  she had them too? Anything was possible now, and completely unpredictable.

"....So, I think that explains enough for now. The next question, are we next and why?"

Sophia could only guess why she was. She was unknown, had no other contacts besides her fellow Mirrorloid Zuko, and wasn't exactly a good UTAU in her own opinion. She was the perfect target, but why them?

"Let me see them, I want to make sure none are Zuko..."

((I dunnnooooo. o.o))

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
"Alright." Sakura handed the photos over to the mad scientist, then went back to the chest. "I think I may have missed a few." She came back up covered in dust and holding an envelope. She sneezed a few times, then ripped the envelope open. "Uhhh, Sophia, I'd be more concerned about the pictures in here. They're.....all of us."

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
(( Me neither...))

Reicheru quickly glanced over at Sakura. "What?!" She gasped, running over to Sakura.

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
Sophia immedietely froze at the sight of the top photo. There Zuko was; practicing for his ERROR cover that he'd been rehersing for weeks. Darn it, why is Teto doing this?! Then there was the news of their own pictures....

"We need to get out of here...as fast as we can..." she spoke softly, yet her voice shook despite her best efforts to seem calm. True, she was scared, but not for her own life; she was more scared for the others. Why was this happening..?

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
((Methinks we should bring Ted in))

"Take a look!" Sakura handed the envelope to Rei, then picked up the knife in the chest. "What if it wasn't just Teto? There's two twins, and two knives, right? So what if it was both Kasanes?"

Sakura stood up, holding as many of the pictures as she could. "You're definitely right, Sophia. We should keep these too, to see who's gunna be targeted or to check if any of them have gone missing or something."

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
((Who's willing to control him? XD))

Sophia nodded, glancing around the room as her eyes were once again obscured by the glare of her rounded glasses. If only there were a sufficient amount of machinery down here, she could build a robot real quick to dig their way out! There didn't seem to be anything though...

"Try to find a way out. I'll watch out for either of the Kasane's."

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
Anka picked the photo of herself. Sakura was right- the photos were of them, all taken in secret. What's scary about hers was it was taken while she was asleep, in the safety of her own ship. Who would do this? "Disgusting. So Teto invited us... Does this mean she's after us? Or do you guys think Ted's using her?" But before anyone could respond, a loud bang was heard upstairs. Something, or someone, is here. "You're right- We need to find a way out... Look, the book case." An aging wooden bookcase laid in the corner, and behind, a door was lazily hidden. It needed to be moved.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru looked closely at the envelope. Why us? Why? Reicheru's stomach churned as these questions filled her head. Too many questions. "But...why?" She heard herself speak almost as if forced to. She glances at the other pictures, before glancing at one of the pictures which had her playing video games in her living room. She gulped slightly before shifting to more of the photos. Suddenly, a loud bang was heard upstairs. Reicheru remained calm, but she was at the verge to snap. Quickly, she turned over to the bookcase. "Hmmm.." She whispered.

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
Sophia's gaze never left the top of the staircase as the loud clang resounded through the air. She had to make sure no one saw them, especially if it were Teto or Ted. That would mean game over for them, unless there was some miracle to occur.

"Try moving it. I'll stay a little ways behind, to make sure neither of them follow us."

Her own image had shown her working on one of her smaller robots; a little companion she made a year ago to help ease her loneliness had broken down and she was repairing him. She honestly hated spies.